- Ratatouille -- Rated G : 22 August 2014
- Monsters University -- Rated G : 23 August 2014
- Brave -- Rated PG : 24 August 2014
- Tarzan -- Rated G : 25 August 2014
- The Princess and The Frog -- Rated G : 26 August 2014
- Oliver and Company -- Rated G : 27 August 2014
- Invincible -- Rated PG : 28 August 2014
- Toy Story 2 -- Rated G : 29 August 2014
- The Muppets -- Rated PG : 30 August 2014
- The Little Mermaid -- Rated G : 31 August 2014
Help Support The Site
Your donations help support development and improvements to the site. Thank you for your support!
View Other Content
Categories See All →
- Trip Reports
- Rental Information
- Golf Carts
- Beyond Disney
Not quite like a cat…but the railroad did have six lives! by David Leaphart, author of Walt Disney World Railroads Part 1 Fort Wilderness Railroad and Fort Wilderness Railroad Gallery Companion as posted on Fort Fiends .net visit David's webs...
This article is a work in progress and will be updated/added to over time. Edited 8/27/11 with thanks to David Leaphart for sharing his research, knowledge and love of the FWRR! STATS Scale: full scale Length: 18 ft, 3 in Weight: 22,700 lbs Track...
Note: This article is a work in progress with more information, details and images to come! Fort Wilderness opened November 19, 1971 as one of the original Walt Disney World resorts. The “Fort Wilderness” name comes from the name of the fort on T...