- Big Hero 6 -- Rated PG : Today, 12:00 AM
- Frozen -- Rated PG : 19 April 2015
- Tarzan -- Rated G : 20 April 2015
- Enchanted -- Rated PG : 21 April 2015
- Disney Nature: Bears : 22 April 2015
- Maleficent -- Rated PG : 23 April 2015
- Toy Story -- Rated G : 24 April 2015
- Monsters University -- Rated G : 25 April 2015
- Rescuers Down Under -- Rated G : 26 April 2015
- The Princess & the Frog -- Rated G : 27 April 2015
Help Support The Site
Your donations help support development and improvements to the site. Thank you for your support!
View Other Content
Categories See All →
- Trip Reports
- Rental Information
- Golf Carts
- Beyond Disney
An update from David as of 9/23/14...Hi Folks, I hope all of you are doing well! A quick note on the Fort Wilderness Railroad book: it's now available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble! I re-visited the book and revampedsome of the formatting, spelling,...
This article is a work in progress and will be updated/added to over time. Edited 8/27/11 with thanks to David Leaphart for sharing his research, knowledge and love of the FWRR! STATS Scale: full scale Length: 18 ft, 3 in Weight: 22,700 lbs Track...
Note: This article is a work in progress with more information, details and images to come! Fort Wilderness opened November 19, 1971 as one of the original Walt Disney World resorts. The “Fort Wilderness” name comes from the name of the fort on T...