• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you were an alien looking at the earth thru a telescope and saw four legged furry creatures leading two legged hairless ones around by a leash, and the two legged ones function seemed to be to foll

So I think you should use your outside sink. I know it can be very convenient. But to keep from getting a citation I would recommend you attach a drain hose and run it into the provided drain.

its going to be a long line at the dump stations if you have to clean and dispose of the ground! lol there will be a big hole in the asphalt where the sewer connections drip when you disconnect it.

Almost 1600 views and 100 posts on a thread started 5 days ago that didn't include Troll rants or TCD undercover reporting. That's not too bad.

Almost 1600 views and 100 posts on a thread started 5 days ago that didn't include Troll rants or TCD undercover reporting. That's not too bad.

But if you remove double posts made by certain people, and you know who you are, that can't seem to hit the post button once and only once, it's about a dozen posts.

The squirrels ruined "momofmany" Christina's double stroller going after the food spills and crumbs in February.

The good thing was, I really wanted a new stroller anyways, but Bill said there was nothing wrong with the one we had. So, the rodents helped me out a little that time. We won't be leaving the new one outside at night anymore though. 

This was Momofmany-Christina that posted this. I didn't realize Bill was signed in.  :rofl3: