GF DVC Prices, Video, and photos

No matter how many times I do the math, I just can't see how DVC is worthwhile.

No matter how many times I do the math, I just can't see how DVC is worthwhile.

I'm with you. I don't get it. Plus I like my room cleaned every day and fresh towels etc. we do occasionally rent points for a night or 2 if someone is renting them cheaply to stay at AKL but I could never imagine buying DVC. This also might be because my husband would never even consider it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can not even imagine spending so much money as we would for the DVC......I love being at the Fort and if we did decide to stay in one of the other resorts for a few days (which I seriously doubt) I would just pay the regular price.  Everyone to his own taste however.

:jumpforjoy

I just received a mailing from the good folks at DVC and in fine print it says the minimum purchase is $21,600.00!! Then you get to pay annual fees on top of that! Holy ripoff, Batman!

We took a morning during a trip to WDW back in early 2011 and did the DVC presentation.  It was very interesting and we enjoyed the special treatment though we told them we would not be buying anytime soon if at all.  After looking at the lowest buy in we decided it would be far more sensible for us to buy a small camper since we would want to be at Fort Wilderness anyway and could use it on other vacations.  Still working on that...

Does anyone know where or who is willing to rent DVC points?

I'm like the majority, I have a RV and having DVC points is not worth it for my family.

But I would not mind staying in another disney hotel every once in awhile.

My family (us, parents and aunt) have used Scott at dvc-rental.com a bunch of times. Us and my parents have rented from him and my aunt has had him rent out her points.