• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I laughed way too hard at this.   I'm not sure whether to flag this NSFW or not... It's the "Hitler finds out about..." style video.   http://youtu.be/LcT6h04qlAI

The more I'm playing with MDE, the more I'm liking it. We spend short amounts of time in the parks, usually pretty late in the day, and only rode maybe one or two attractions, and usually missed a few

Disney will (or already is) use the radio component of the MB's.  Why else would they have spent the money to include that feature in the design?  There are countless opportunities to sell us more stu

• 3 weeks later...

From WDWMagic

Some FastPass+ attractions eliminating second touch point

In an effort to improve efficiency through the FastPass+ line, some attractions are making changes to the FastPass+ touch points.

The new system allows for just the first touch point at the beginning of the line to be used, eliminating the need for the second touch point that is found at the merge point between the FastPass+ and Standby lines.

The second touch point was originally installed to prevent line jumping from the standby line to the FastPass+ line after the initial touch point.

By removing the second touch point, the process for guests passing through the line is simplified.

Article Posted: Mar 14, 2016 / 8:25am EST

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagicplus/news/14mar2016-some-fastpass-attractions-eliminating-second-touch-point.htm

• 4 weeks later...

From WDWMagic...

Huge upgrade to FastPass+ begins this weekend

2 hours ago

Disney is about to rollout a huge upgrade to its FastPass+ service which should greatly improve the guest experience.

Beginning April 10 2016:

• Once a guest uses their first three FastPass+ selections, additional selections can be made from the My Disney Experience app, and will no longer only be available from an in-park kiosk. The same rule applies as before, with the fourth becoming available once the first three have been used, and then the fifth becoming available once the fourth has been used, and so on.

• It will no longer be necessary to choose all FastPass+ selections at the same time with My Disney Experience app or website. Individual selections can be made, and it will no longer be a requirement to choose three experiences - only one or two can be made if needed.

Unfortunately there has been no change to the requirement of choosing all three FastPass+ selections from the same park, but after the first three have been used, the additional FastPass+ selection can be at a different park.

Article Posted: Apr 08, 2016 / 8:47am EDT

http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagicplus/news/08apr2016-huge-upgrade-to-fastpass-begins-this-weekend.htm

• 1 month later...

Heads up! If the rumors and the CM's who have been asked to verify over the phone are to believe FP booking time is changing. It is moving to 7 am. May be so there is supposrt open for it. Or to eliminate the confusion over the time for this and for ADR's

Pretty sure this is happening but of course no announcement from Disney. 

11 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Heads up! If the rumors and the CM's who have been asked to verify over the phone are to believe FP booking time is changing. It is moving to 7 am. May be so there is supposrt open for it. Or to eliminate the confusion over the time for this and for ADR's

Pretty sure this is happening but of course no announcement from Disney. 

It did happen! Starting today, the FP booking window opens at 7 AM (Eastern) instead of midnight. 

• 3 years later...

It's been a long time. Can someone remind me. I have an onsite reservation. Do I also need to have my tickets linked to my MDE account, in each person's name, before I can make FP+ reservations?  I bought e-tickets through Undercover Tourist last year and haven't linked them to anywhere yet because I wasn't sure who was going to use them.  Thanks!

3 hours ago, Seals said:

It's been a long time. Can someone remind me. I have an onsite reservation. Do I also need to have my tickets linked to my MDE account, in each person's name, before I can make FP+ reservations?  I bought e-tickets through Undercover Tourist last year and haven't linked them to anywhere yet because I wasn't sure who was going to use them.  Thanks!

Yes to make fastpasses each person must have a valid ticket linked to their profile.