ok so I have another question about bibbidi bobbidi boutique. We are planning on booking the crown pkg for my dd. it looks like it doesn't include a tiara. does anybody know if they sell tiaras there and if so how much and what do they look like? ie are they the cheap costume crowns or the pretty classy rhinestone crowns? Am I allowed to bring in a tiara for them to use? if I bring my own tiara is the little comb style better or the traditional kind that has a head band type style better? Will they customize a hairstyle or does it have to be exactly what they picture..... ie I want DD to have hair partially up with the long sweeping curls but no ugly hairpiece. Also will they redo makeup if you hate it? I have seen pretty makeup and horrible trampy makeup when I google pics. I don't want to end up spending a lot of money to get something I despise. I know I sound picky and needy but just like every other little girl, this is a dream for her and I want it to be as close to perfect as reasonably feasible. thanks again.

also I have heard if you have a reservation at cinderella's castle you don't even have to show a ticket to get into the park. is this true? if so does that mean we could get away with staying in the park all day without burning a ticket day?

also I have heard if you have a reservation at cinderella's castle you don't even have to show a ticket to get into the park. is this true? if so does that mean we could get away with staying in the park all day without burning a ticket day?

The WDW website says "Valid Park Admission Required"

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique-park/

No, not at all true. You have to have a ticket to get in.

Let me find you the Sofia post.

not true. would need a ticket to do BBB at Cindy's castle.

• 6 months later...

As for taking your own tiara - we have taken entire dresses and tiaras in. My wife (and daughter) had very specific looks each time (to the point, she found someone from Brazil through Etsy to make a look-alike Belle dress fairly inexpensively!).

We have never had a need to change the hair or makeup. We've always been pleased.

Every time we are at Disney we see children who have been to the BBB and all the hairstyles are the same.  Everyone of them.  I would love to see one that is different.  All the ones we saw at Christmas (and there were many) had the Cinderella look.  Maybe that is what everyone wanted but it would be nice to see one that is different once in a while.   ::)

Every time we are at Disney we see children who have been to the BBB and all the hairstyles are the same. Everyone of them. I would love to see one that is different. All the ones we saw at Christmas (and there were many) had the Cinderella look. Maybe that is what everyone wanted but it would be nice to see one that is different once in a while. ::)

We took Disney daughter there this Christmas.

The kids can choose from 4 different hair styles.

The one that most of them get is what I call the facelift bun. Lol

They pull all their hair up real tight into a bun.

My DD had the bun with the hair extensions things. DD says its called the "diva"

There's also the "rock star" look. It's just a wild hair doo.

I can't remember the fourth. Ill look it up.

Ok. Here they are

Fairy tale princess - the facelift bun

Disney diva. Bun with extensions

Pop princess - crazy hair

Color star. - don't remember.