If you are talking about the stitches, Bees wax works great. Get a piece and rub it all along the thread. As to the holes they make a clear awning repair tape that also does a great job. Just be sure to clean the awning before applying the tape. I would cut a piece about twice the size of the hole and stick it on. The tape is available at CW, most RV dealers.

If you are talking about the stitches, Bees wax works great. Get a piece and rub it all along the thread. As to the holes they make a clear awning repair tape that also does a great job. Just be sure to clean the awning before applying the tape. I would cut a piece about twice the size of the hole and stick it on. The tape is available at CW, most RV dealers.

They also sell the awning repair tape in the Meadow Trading post at the Fort.  I'm sure you will be paying double what you would at CW, but they have it if you need it.

ETA-  I just so happen to have a photo of it:

100_1033.jpg

That 15' roll was priced at $17.99 back in 2011.  Lord knows how much it would be today.

That photo was posted in a previous TR, and a Fiend (Starbuc71) reported that he had used the tape for an awning repair and that it worked very well.  So, $17.99 to fix an awning and save it from having to be replaced would be a bargain.

TCD