Wilderness Lodge has one of the most impressive lobbies on property or anywhere for that mater. A monorail running through the hotel  at CR is cool but that really isn't the lobby. Every time I go into the Wilderness lodge lobby I can't help but think Wow! 

Nice pictures Gwen

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me how far it is from the Wilderness Lodge to the Settlement Trading Post? We normally stay at Fort Wilderness but due to the short nature of our upcoming trip we thought we would try the Wilderness Lodge. That all being said, I am not missing out on my buffet!

Can we walk from the lodge to Trails End?

Can anyone tell me how far it is from the Wilderness Lodge to the Settlement Trading Post? We normally stay at Fort Wilderness but due to the short nature of our upcoming trip we thought we would try the Wilderness Lodge. That all being said, I am not missing out on my buffet!

Can we walk from the lodge to Trails End?

Here's the distance from the front door of the Lodge to the front door of Trail's End- just over a mile:

WLtoFW_zps3b3a899a.jpg

If you would rather not walk, you can take a bus that runs directly between the two resorts, and arrives and departs about every 15 minutes, or you can take a boat that runs a circuit around the Contemporary Resort, Wilderness Lodge and the Fort.  It's easy to travel between the two resorts.

TCD