• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I popped into Capt. Cook's for a quick dinner last night. This is the "Seared Chicken Breast served with Pineapple Sambal, Red Quinoa, and Edamame Salad".

The chicken was a little tough - I wondered if it might have been cooked quite some time ago and sat under a heat lamp for a while. The pineapple stuff on top was good. And the quinoa and edamame salad was a little bland but it was plentiful. You can't tell from the photo but it's served to you in a big box which was kind of a pain to eat out of when you're trying to cut the chicken with a knife and fork.

I got the 20% AP discount so including tax it was $7.66 which I thought wasn't a bad deal.

wzBFUxD.jpg

• 7 months later...

Dropped my sister and one nephews off at Ohana for breakfast with Stitch and had some time to kill so went down to Capt Cook's for breakfast. I considered the tonga toast but needed a break from sweet so instead opted for the breakfast burrito.

DgxZvWA.jpg

It could have used a bit more time under the heat lamp since it wasn't very warm. It's served with a packet of sour cream (hiding) and some salsa (in the clear plastic tub) which help give it a bit more flavor. Apart from the bacon the contents are pretty bland.

20% AP discount so this was $6.21.

On 9/5/2017 at 2:56 PM, wendinator said:

Dropped my sister and one nephews off at Ohana for breakfast with Stitch and had some time to kill so went down to Capt Cook's for breakfast. I considered the tonga toast but needed a break from sweet so instead opted for the breakfast burrito.

DgxZvWA.jpg

It could have used a bit more time under the heat lamp since it wasn't very warm. It's served with a packet of sour cream (hiding) and some salsa (in the clear plastic tub) which help give it a bit more flavor. Apart from the bacon the contents are pretty bland.

20% AP discount so this was $6.21.

We've eaten lunch there a couple of times.

Food is decent, better than a lot of the parks eateries.