2 hours ago, dvccamper said:

My husband and I were there earlier this month and we got a fruit and cheese plate in addition to the offerings above. It was delicious. Oh, and it was on the menu.

But is it still like Mo said that you can't get the  cheese plate without ordering something else?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went for tea again today - my first time since March. We didn't get Riley as our server this time and I don't know if it was because she had the day off or because she's moved on.   As best I can tell

Score another one for Fiends on the scene!

That actually looks pretty good.  Please let me know who to turn in my man card to.  

3 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

We could try to find out during WWW :P

Why yes, yes we could!  :)

2 hours ago, dvccamper said:

My husband and I were there earlier this month and we got a fruit and cheese plate in addition to the offerings above. It was delicious. Oh, and it was on the menu.

Love hearing that - thanks!!

On 1/29/2018 at 7:19 PM, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

But is it still like Mo said that you can't get the  cheese plate without ordering something else?

You might be right on that because we did get it with the sandwiches and desserts. Usually they're pretty accommodating, they wouldn't let you order just the cheese plate?

50 minutes ago, dvccamper said:

You might be right on that because we did get it with the sandwiches and desserts. Usually they're pretty accommodating, they wouldn't let you order just the cheese plate?

Last time I was there they wouldn't BUT it was not actually on the menu at the time.     

But if it's now on the regular menu, it would appear that's changed. (good news!)

• 4 years later...

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2022/12/inside-look-at-whats-coming-to-walt-disney-world-resort-hotels/

They've announced an upcoming refurbishment to the lobby of the Grand Floridian.

My prediction is that they will remove what was once the Garden View Tea Room (it never reopened after the Covid closures), and if you want to go for afternoon tea, you'll have to do so at the new bakery/cafe at the Boardwalk.