• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We did the "after hours wind down" at Rose & Crown.

It included a flight of beer (well, 3 beers plus a cider).

9QFh5ERl.jpg

And also L-R sausage rolls, cheese, Scotch eggs.

p5ilEmtl.jpg

It was a nice way to end the evening and the place wasn't busy. Our server was a lot of fun too.

I'm told you could order additional drinks, but we chose not to.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I did a walk up at the Rose & Crown tonight and they were able to get me a table in about half an hour. I'd checked out the menu online before I went so already knew what I wanted... the kids bangers and mash!

gHP2cfQ.jpg

It's a little hard to tell but the mash was in the shape of a hidden/deliberate Mickey. It's supposed to come with a drink and dessert but I passed on those (I'd already had a croissant donut a few hours earlier) so the rum & coke cost more than the dinner. With AP discount I was only charged $5.80 for the food (+ tax) and it was just the right amount for me. The rum & coke was $9! :lol:

11 hours ago, wendinator said:

I did a walk up at the Rose & Crown tonight and they were able to get me a table in about half an hour. I'd checked out the menu online before I went so already knew what I wanted... the kids bangers and mash!

gHP2cfQ.jpg

It's a little hard to tell but the mash was in the shape of a hidden/deliberate Mickey. It's supposed to come with a drink and dessert but I passed on those (I'd already had a croissant donut a few hours earlier) so the rum & coke cost more than the dinner. With AP discount I was only charged $5.80 for the food (+ tax) and it was just the right amount for me. The rum & coke was $9! :lol:

That's a bargain.

When we go to BOG at lunch I usually order the kids pork meal.  It's a decent portion and a lot less expensive than an "adult" meal for almost as much food.