Still a great place to visit...

This could be posted anywhere, but I'll put it here for special needs kids and their families.  WDW is a great place to visit.  There is so much to do, that even after our 14 years in a row and maybe 40 visits, we still find or see things we had not run across before.  Our kids are limited in what they can do there, but the things they CAN do, they really enjoy doing.  Sometimes Shawnee gets all teenager on us and won't talk to the characters, but find him an eating place and he's all in.  There are some things he can no longer do due to his size and our difficulty in transferring him, but there is still a lot for him.  Kimberly enjoys herself wherever she is.

Distracted:  I was just watching a squirrel cross our yard about 40 feet above ground, jumping from tree to tree on limbs about a quarter of the thickness of the squirrel's body.  I'll bet that would be fun if I were the size of a squirrel.

Back to WDW:  The new GAC or whatever it's called helped us in a couple of situations, and there was not a noticable difference from the old GAC, except each kid needed one and had to have a picture taken for it.  We always see something new in Small World.  We use all the transportation Disney offers.  We relax at the Fort, and sleep late most days.  I would like to see dry, moderate October weather all year, but I guess there are things even Walt can't control...wherever he is.  I don't like to see much change from visit to visit, but I assume first timers see it for the first time without necessarily knowing anything has changed and enjoy it as we did on our first visits.  It's probably good that RC closed so they now have a place to encroach on the Fort for a more profitable DVC (sarcasm).  So be it.  We'll be back.  We'll enjoy it with our kids.  We may have grandkids with us from time to time and they will experience the magic too.  Just give us a space big enough for us to put up our Christmas decorations.   :jumpforjoy

I felt we disappointed Lou by only being able to put up 6 of our ten tubs of inflatables.  We did use every electrical outlet available, but there was just so much room.  (We want one of the choice corner lots so we can annoy more people.)   +One evening we came back to everything outside off except the awning lights.  I suspected the Midnight Skulker (a character in the comics a few years back) or the "Boston" Haranger (maybe from the same comic strip), but it proved to be a bad or wet extension cord near the power post.

And we never did get to see Gail, Buddy, or the new one ...name escapes me.

I felt we disappointed Lou by only being able to put up 6 of our ten tubs of inflatables.

I was heartbroken, but I recovered.

And we never did get to see Gail, Buddy, or the new one.

It was an extra busy, busy, Christmas/New Years period, especially for Gail.

However, I did stop by your site by myself twice, and a 3rd time to take Judy shopping at the CM store.

I did hope Gail, Buddy, and Dobby could have stopped by, but on the day we intended to do it, the weather didn't cooperate.

Bazinga tells a lot about your TV viewing habits.  I love that show and got Season 4 on DVD for Christmas.  Four geeks with brillioant minds who go crazy over comic books and si-fi movies.

But we love to see you when we visit the Fort, and Shawnee asks about Mr Lou a lot.

Bazinga tells a lot about your TV viewing habits.  I love that show and got Season 4 on DVD for Christmas.  Four geeks with brillioant minds who go crazy over comic books and si-fi movies.

But we love to see you when we visit the Fort, and Shawnee asks about Mr Lou a lot.

My favorite comedy show currently on the air.