• 2 months later...

I seem to eat the same things over and over again. Here's another sweet cream cheese pretzel.

SPMIrl1l.jpg

I ordered a small frozen Coke with it, and they handed me two! It was a nice bit of "magic", but I was there alone and couldn't picture myself having both, so I gave the second one away to a random stranger. I hope he didn't think I'd done anything fishy to it!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I went to the Lunching Pad today for the first time since the cream cheese pretzels were removed and then came back. Ordered my usual frozen Coke and this time it came with a Mickey straw. I don't remember how much a frozen Coke was the last time I got one, but let's assume that since you now get a Mickey straw that the price went up.

Pretzel was $4.79 and frozen Coke was $4.69.

okuPetG.jpg

On 1/15/2017 at 5:34 PM, wendinator said:

I went to the Lunching Pad today for the first time since the cream cheese pretzels were removed and then came back. Ordered my usual frozen Coke and this time it came with a Mickey straw. I don't remember how much a frozen Coke was the last time I got one, but let's assume that since you now get a Mickey straw that the price went up.

Pretzel was $4.79 and frozen Coke was $4.69.

okuPetG.jpg

Was the pretzel as good as before?  I remember having these for breakfast when we did the 24 hour MK event and they were delicious.

1 minute ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Was the pretzel as good as before?  I remember having these for breakfast when we did the 24 hour MK event and they were delicious.

I really like these - in fact I've never ordered a Mickey pretzel before. This one tasted just the same as all the previous ones I've had at the Lunching Pad.

And interestingly there's a frozen yogurt place right near where my sister lives that seems to sell the identical ones. I'll have to make a note of how much they charge for them by way of comparison.

Just now, wendinator said:

I really like these - in fact I've never ordered a Mickey pretzel before. This one tasted just the same as all the previous ones I've had at the Lunching Pad.

And interestingly there's a frozen yogurt place right near where my sister lives that seems to sell the identical ones. I'll have to make a note of how much they charge for them by way of comparison.

Good to know they're still good.  I didn't realize they'd brought them back and will have to remember that for next time.

We actually tried making plain pretzels a couple of weeks ago. They were pretty easy and delicious.  And now DH wants to find a way to stuff them with cream cheese.  LOL

15 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Good to know they're still good.  I didn't realize they'd brought them back and will have to remember that for next time.

We actually tried making plain pretzels a couple of weeks ago. They were pretty easy and delicious.  And now DH wants to find a way to stuff them with cream cheese.  LOL

If I remember right, it's a sweetened cream cheese, right?  

26 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I saw a YouTube video where someone made cream cheese stuffed pretzels. I admire their ambition but it looked like way more work than I'd ever do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ci05hRcSpk

10 minutes ago, DaveInTN said:

If I remember right, it's a sweetened cream cheese, right?  

Yes! And they're served warm. <drool>

23 hours ago, wendinator said:

I saw a YouTube video where someone made cream cheese stuffed pretzels. I admire their ambition but it looked like way more work than I'd ever do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ci05hRcSpk

Thanks for that!  I'll ask DH if he's up for a project, ...or just wants some nice, fresh pretzels.  ;)