Disney store Frozen merchandise

All I have to say is thank God Elizabeth is too young!!

Disney Store Frozen Merchandise Announcement

By Official Disney Store Blogger, May 01, 2014 8:50 AM

Dear Disney Store Guests:

You may have noticed a few changes this weekend at your local Disney Store as it relates to purchasing Frozen products. We are thrilled that the story of Anna and Elsa has touched the hearts of so many, and we have been working around the clock to get product back on shelves as soon as possible. At Disney Store, we strive to provide an exceptional Guest experience for everyone and creating an equitable way to purchase Frozen product is part of our ongoing effort to deliver on that commitment.

With limited quantities of Frozen product beginning to flow back into Stores, we have developed a new in-store purchase method that aims to make the process predictable and fair for all our Guests. Highlights of the process are as follows:

All Stores will be replenishing Frozen items as shipments are received. Select product, including dolls and plush, will only be available for sale on Saturdays at Store opening.

For the Elsa Costume, opportunity drawings to purchase one costume per Guest will be held on Saturdays. Drawings are determined by individual Store inventory, so please check back here on Fridays for a complete list of participating Stores. At participating locations, Cast Members will be explaining the rules in full detail Saturday mornings, prior to the opportunity drawings. Please note, drawings are conducted by size, and Guests can only enter for one opportunity drawing.

The 2 item per Guest limit remains in effect for select Frozen merchandise both in Stores and online. As stated above, the Frozen Elsa Costumes will be limited to one per Guest.

This process pertains to Disney Store locations in U.S. and Canada until further notice. Please note, Outlet locations do not have the Elsa Costume in their inventory, and therefore will not be participating in the opportunity drawing process.

We anticipate Frozen product being back in stock in Stores come July/August and will continue to evaluate the need for these purchase methods to ensure the best possible Guest Experience.

In addition, or for those Guests who prefer to shop online, please continue to check DisneyStore.com as Frozen product is replenished weekly.

We thank you for your continued support and loyalty, and we hope you have a Magical day.

Share: Permalink Comments0

We do a co op playgroup where the parents stay. One ding dong mom thought it was a good idea to let her daughter bring her Plush Anna. Dumbest idea ever. You know what a pack of hungry wolves would be like if you tossed a piece of meat on the ground? Yeah well imagine 6 little girls and 1 doll. The boys were looking at them like they were crazy.

We do a co op playgroup where the parents stay. One ding dong mom thought it was a good idea to let her daughter bring her Plush Anna. Dumbest idea ever. You know what a pack of hungry wolves would be like if you tossed a piece of meat on the ground? Yeah well imagine 6 little girls and 1 doll. The boys were looking at them like they were crazy.

That's funny. We bought our daughter the Elsa doll. And I never really see her play with it. She likes costumes more then toys. She wants to be Elsa not play with her. I should have bought the costume instead of the doll. But she already has 5 costumes.

A girl can never have too many dresses

You sound like my daughter. It's really cute actually she has loved clothes and shoes from day one. When she was 2 she would skip the toy department and go strait for the shoes. It was funny because she always found her size.

Brilliant, Disney. Guaranteed to increase demand many times over. Who wants to be the parent whose kid doesn't have the merchandise. Well, I would but thankfully I have teenage boys so this is one they won't have to feel left out on because Mom refuses to stand in line/ pay full price. I wonder where the merchandise is made. And how long before it fills the sale bins.

I have felt the sting of the Elsa/Anna shortage.. (mom is personally a Olaf fan)  This is Isabella's (4) first real OMG mom I need this thing and no where to be found.. or should I say no where to be found for a reasonable price, the swimsuit and cover up are going for over $100 on amazon and even more on Ebay.. sorry baby girl, not happening.

I found some cute DIY costume ideas on Pinterest, she'll be rocking one of those for her birthday and probably the October trip, I will attempt to use one of our fast pass things for the meet and greet otherwise she wont be meeting them..

And I'm glad my girls are too old.

Seriously, I am very fortunate that they didn't have BBB and that it wasn't a thing to wear princess dresses to the parks back in the day.

I'd be broker than I already am.

TCD

Sources tell me the TCD girls are holding out for the official over-priced shower curtain.....