Townsend, TN - Memorial Day Grand Gathering 2014

This was such a fun trip, we had some really good belly laughs. Enjoyed the company, and the moonshine, I have to say I was a little tippsy after tasting some of it. Guess Rich was also, since he fell off his scoter that day. I wasn't there but he gave a few a scare.

We are home and it was a hard day at work, I want to go back nowwwwwwwwww

Scared me soo bad I am still having nightmares. I was so relieved he was OK. My adrenaline was pumping, I could have probably picked up a car. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will add that Sheila and I had a great trip. We always enjoy getting together with the fiends. I always love getting together and laughing, eating and telling stories. Sheila's dad had a great time.

After we left the visitor center, we continued on through the driving path.   Here is another home in the park           More mountain views       Another cabin         I think we've actually

On Sunday, after a wonderful Missy breakfast, along with waffles from Live4FW, we decided to wander into Gatlinburg.  We went to a couple of Moonshine distillery's - Free Moonshine!!            

I will add that Sheila and I had a great trip. We always enjoy getting together with the fiends. I always love getting together and laughing, eating and telling stories. Sheila's dad had a great time. I think he misses all the food and Missy's breakfast. Because everyone made him feel so welcome, it is living proof that fort fiends are the most friendly and down to earth people ever. We are happy to be part of such a great group. Looking forward to the next gathering..

I will add that Sheila and I had a great trip. We always enjoy getting together with the fiends. I always love getting together and laughing, eating and telling stories. Sheila's dad had a great time. I think he misses all the food and Missy's breakfast. Because everyone made him feel so welcome, it is living proof that fort fiends are the most friendly and down to earth people ever. We are happy to be part of such a great group. Looking forward to the next gathering..

I love spending time with all of you but meeting her dad made this trip super special for me :)

What was your opinions of Dollywood? How was the Hospitality? As you may know from our past trips, Dollywood is our favorite theme park.

Everyone was very nice. Our visit was pretty unorganized, typical first time stuff.

There was one thing that was a bit aggravating. There was a lot more instances of having to transfer from the scooter and be pushed in a regular wheelchair. (The Dolly Parton museum was a big thing). There was no way Lorna and myself were going to push Rick and Richie around. I also saw similar signs at many other attractions.