Does anyone have a recommendation for RV repair/maintenance in the North Atlanta Metro area? We have been very unimpressed with the Camping World in Gainesville (GA). They did great work repairing our slide when someone hit it, but haven't properly fixed 2 other issues we've had.

Now, we need to get our generator serviced.

We have some friends who use a place near Athens, but we'd rather not have to take it to a place 90 minutes away. Any good places along 400 or the Gainesville or Canton area?

What kind of genny do you have? I know some folks with the cummins gennys will use a cummins shop rather than an RV shop. Not sure if it is an option for you, just a thought.

Good question. I'm not sure but that's worth mentioning to my husband.

We have used Cummins South in the past but they were located near the Farmers Market off I-75 on the south side.  For the past couple of years we have used Apalachee RV in (pardon the expression) AUBURN GA.  They have done sidewall repair, step replacement, generator rehab, etc.  They are an authorized Onan shop.

We have used Cummins South in the past but they were located near the Farmers Market off I-75 on the south side.  For the past couple of years we have used Apalachee RV in (pardon the expression) AUBURN GA.  They have done sidewall repair, step replacement, generator rehab, etc.  They are an authorized Onan shop.

We have a lot of friends who use Apalachee. We were hoping for a good place closer to us, but I guess there aren't any.