Show me some Christmas site decorations!

In line with Lou's question, what does an inflatable mooning Santa and an inflatable Santa peeking out of an outhouse have to do with Christmas? :

Hmm.... I love a challenge.

Because Santa needs to know where to deliver these gifts...

toilet_pap_design_0.jpg

Helicopter?  That's so last century.

Santa uses a TARDIS to deliver gifts. Geez.

il_570xN.399609871_8lfv.jpg

Yay!!

:drwho-smiley:

That is crazy.

Give me another two months and I'll be able to build my own Olaf in my front yard free of charge.

Thanks, mother nature!

Hey 2 years ago we could have done it in 2 weeks!

(please please please don't snow before Nov again... please please please don't snow before Nov again...please please please don't snow before Nov again...)

• 2 weeks later...

Lou, I told you to stop picking on all us old floks with young kids who use those blowups.  Some of them are actually cute and I enjoy them.  But I also enjoy all the millions of lights strung up every where.  Last year we did not even got all of ours up.  We only have about 30+ not to mention the trees, lights, signs, etc.   I need to get a huge "LOU" to stand in front of our RV.  That would bring in a lot of visitors.

Maybe I shouldn't....we have a lot of folks with cameras already taking pictures at all times of the night at our site.   :banana:  :wheelchair:  :mh1:

How long have you been on here?

Besides, it's not the Christmas decorations, I like Christmas decorations. It's those instant blow-up Christmas decorations. Plug it in, you're done, no creativity.

And what the heck does an inflatable Santa in a inflatable helicopter, complete with a working rotor, mounted on top of a MH have to do with Christmas?

What do you expect him to do?

Ride in on his polar bear?

yCg0X7A.jpg

You're good.

In line with Lou's question, what does an inflatable mooning Santa and an inflatable Santa peeking out of an outhouse have to do with Christmas? :

FW121313250_zps36a81692.jpg

FW121313251_zps9547d2b4.jpg

TCD

I like this.

I wonder if I could just save money, rent the santa suit and do it myself at The Fort.

Think about it, I'm getting exercise, and saving some electricity.

Its the green way to go during the holidays.

I might be on to something.

Cody

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Wow, going this Christmas and suddenly feeling a little nervous like I should start shopping/making stuff now.  

Stupid question, how do these people run all that stuff without tripping breakers? I did once when I was drying my hair and there was a space heater and griddle on the same one.