Show me some Christmas site decorations!

We're headed to the Fort just after Thanksgiving this year and I'd love to see what to expect with the site decorations. Basically, I'm looking to steal some ideas. :)

Let's see some Christmas cheer!

We are going just before Thanksgiving (Nov 20-26)...how early do folks start decorating their sites??? I don't want to be "that person", but would like to plan ahead :)

• 2 months later...

:holysheep:

So basically, If I'm in the 1600 loop I'm going to need blackout blinds to sleep, yes?

On the flip side, the girls will love it!

If you're within about 20 sites of those folks, yes! 

It's actually fun to drive by each night and watch them work on it.  It takes them a week or 2 to get everything in place.

Dear Lou,

Behave yourself on this thread. 

:)

How long have you been on here?

Besides, it's not the Christmas decorations, I like Christmas decorations. It's those instant blow-up Christmas decorations. Plug it in, you're done, no creativity.

And what the heck does an inflatable Santa in a inflatable helicopter, complete with a working rotor, mounted on top of a MH have to do with Christmas?

... what the heck does an inflatable Santa in a inflatable helicopter, complete with a working rotor, mounted on top of a MH have to do with Christmas?

Um... how else is Santa going to deliver presents to the campground?

Everybody knows that camper roofs won't support the weight of a sleigh and 8 tiny reindeer. And then of course there are the tenters.

duh.

Everybody knows that camper roofs won't support the weight of a sleigh and 8 tiny reindeer. And then of course there are the tenters.

duh.

You're good.

In line with Lou's question, what does an inflatable mooning Santa and an inflatable Santa peeking out of an outhouse have to do with Christmas? :

FW121313250_zps36a81692.jpg

FW121313251_zps9547d2b4.jpg

TCD

duh.

Helicopter?  That's so last century.

Santa uses a TARDIS to deliver gifts. Geez.

il_570xN.399609871_8lfv.jpg