For the most part, the list is good. But, there are a few changes.

No more stitch with ice cream or fairy wings.

If you can find a photographer trained to do wings, you can get them done. But the shot is no longer trained and there is no spot for it. It will occasionally pop up during flower and garden but there are no guarantees.

No stitch box. That shot has been discontinued.

Olaf is shot in all the parks now. Every photographer is trained to shoot it.

The snow flake shot is at studios and MK. It can be found anywhere you find Olaf. The other Frozen magic shots are only available until the end of the Frozen summer event.

Pascal can now be found at the MK. There are several variations to this shot so if the photographer asks you to do something different than the shoulder dont worry. He will still be in there.

There is also a Guardians of the Galaxy magic shot at studios for a limited time. You get your photo in a lineup with the characters from the movie.

I'm not sure how current this list is, but thought it would be good to share this listing of PhotoPass Magic Shots...

http://capturingmagic.me/photopass-magic-shots

I'm feeling very elementary today. The compressed URL link made me laugh more than it should have :D

For the most part, the list is good. But, there are a few changes.

No more stitch with ice cream or fairy wings.

If you can find a photographer trained to do wings, you can get them done. But the shot is no longer trained and there is no spot for it. It will occasionally pop up during flower and garden but there are no guarantees.

No stitch box. That shot has been discontinued.

Olaf is shot in all the parks now. Every photographer is trained to shoot it.

The snow flake shot is at studios and MK. It can be found anywhere you find Olaf. The other Frozen magic shots are only available until the end of the Frozen summer event.

Pascal can now be found at the MK. There are several variations to this shot so if the photographer asks you to do something different than the shoulder dont worry. He will still be in there.

There is also a Guardians of the Galaxy magic shot at studios for a limited time. You get your photo in a lineup with the characters from the movie.

Thanks for the info, Dave.

I haven't heard or seen anything about the Pascal shot.  I'm going to be looking for it.

I knew about the Guardians of the Galaxy screen because we stopped there for a photo a few weeks ago.  But, it never showed up on my Photopass account.  Dang it!

TCD

Thanks for the info, Dave.

I haven't heard or seen anything about the Pascal shot.  I'm going to be looking for it.

I knew about the Guardians of the Galaxy screen because we stopped there for a photo a few weeks ago.  But, it never showed up on my Photopass account.  Dang it!

TCD

When was it. I could look it up if you want.

On a brief side note.

The magic shots are treated the same as a character and we have to maintain character integrity. 

What does this mean?

It means certain magic shots are only available in certain locations. For instance, if youre looking for Pascal, look around Rapunzels tower. You wont find him in front of the castle, thats where Tink hangs out. And if youre looking for Naveen as a frog, look around his meet and greet area. Olaf needs allot of space to dance, so he hangs out on the bridges where theres plenty of room. Chip can be found around Be Our Guest and Sebastian hangs out by Ariels ride. If you visit the circus area you could find some magical balloons. 

The same rules apply at other parks as well. So if youre looking for chip at Studios, look around the Belle stage show. Sebastian has been found by the Little Mermaid show.

Don't go to a lot of trouble, but I am curious to see if you really can find it.

It was probably a few minutes before 11 am on July 19th.

It would just be me and Twin #1.

TCD

Trouble? Ill look tonight when I get in. Send me your photopass id number in a PM and Ill even associate it for ya. Unless you were making an obscene gesture and forced our QA folks to hide it. Or were wearing a Gators shirt.........

Don't go to a lot of trouble, but I am curious to see if you really can find it.

It was probably a few minutes before 11 am on July 19th.

It would just be me and Twin #1.

TCD

I've had this happen 3-4 times, and they've always found it. Pretty impressive.

Trouble? Ill look tonight when I get in. Send me your photopass id number in a PM and Ill even associate it for ya. Unless you were making an obscene gesture and forced our QA folks to hide it. Or were wearing a Gators shirt.........

Photopass ID#?  Where do I get that?  The CM just scanned my MB.

I know that I did not make any obscene gestures.  I can't speak for Twin #1, but she better not have.

As for the Gator shirt, I wasn't wearing one. Twin #1 may have been.

Go Gata.

TCD

Photopass ID#?  Where do I get that?  The CM just scanned my MB.

I know that I did not make any obscene gestures.  I can't speak for Twin #1, but she better not have.

As for the Gator shirt, I wasn't wearing one. Twin #1 may have been.

Go Gata.

TCD

Oh, ok. I can add it to card for ya and send you the number or you can send me the number on the back of the MB. Up to you.

And maybe the whole no shirt thing made them hide it.

On a brief side note.

The magic shots are treated the same as a character and we have to maintain character integrity. 

Good to know, Dave.  Thanks!

:rofl2: