So the one time I've unlocked the stove vent flap ( doubt thats the technical name for it ) while camping of course I forgot to lock it before heading home. So needless to say its somewhere on the side of I-4 or I-75.This happened back on our June trip and noticed it the day after getting home. So I grabbed the closest thing to me (a clean pair of board shorts that had just been unpacked) rolled them up and put them in there sealing it up. Skip ahead to today, down working on the trailer getting ready to head to the fort on Friday and notice something blue. Oh the shorts!

My question being camping world and lazy days is about half way between home and the Fort, how bad would I tear things pulling the trailer the hour to camping world without this flap closed and/or what would be a temporary solution? Its to late to order one as we are planning on leaving early Friday morning.

the outside cover is still there just the flap under it missing.

yours must have wanted to join at least one of mine along the road, I have replaced ours at least 5 times in the last 8 years. Not all are made equal, some are flat against the base and air can get under it, break the whojiggies and off it comes. The last one I bought is recessed inside a lip surounding the flap, haven't lost it yet then again I haven't forgot to latch the whojiggies in a while although a bug buzzed me while I was washing the rig and I jumped and broke a piece off the overhang part.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey I lost mine on our last trip too.

We drove from south Louisiana to Pigeon Forge with no problem and then lost it between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, how does that happen?  I drove all the way home with it open and no problems.  I did put some masking tape over it when I stored it though.

I was looking at ordering one the other day off of Amazon but someone said they have different sizes, is that true?  They all look the same to me.

WBI