Thoughts on planned trip

So we have two weeks booked at the Fort for Thanksgiving and also at Christmas. We hadn't really made firm plans yet but wanted to make sure we were covered. Our original plan was to just do Thanksgiving and then call it a season for camping (we live in PA). We just purchased a new Class A the beginning of the summer but now we are thinking about getting the most out of the new coach, canceling Thanksgiving, heading down the day after Christmas (kids want to spend Christmas day at home this year... last year we were at the Fort) and then doing a two-month trip through the south, maybe working our way over to Disneyland! We'd try to be home by March. We'd have to pull the kids out of school for two months (grades 6, 4, and 2). I WAS thinking of homeschooling this year completely so that doesn't bother me, I'm just wondering if I should put the kids back in school when we return or just pull them for the second half of the year. I'd like to put them back in, but not sure if the school will give me a hard time on that front. Any thoughts on this, or do you know anyone who homeschools in an RV who could give me some insight?

Thanks

Check Pennsylvania's homeschool regulations.  I think in many state's if you pull out that long you'd have to declare your intentions to homeschool and be signed up with an Umbrella school.  The HSLDA can offer guidance.  http://www.hslda.org/   I am guessing that only the 6 year old would be effected by any of this, unless your 4 year old is in Kindergarten already.  

Check Pennsylvania's homeschool regulations. I think in many state's if you pull out that long you'd have to declare your intentions to homeschool and be signed up with an Umbrella school. The HSLDA can offer guidance. http://www.hslda.org/ I am guessing that only the 6 year old would be effected by any of this, unless your 4 year old is in Kindergarten already.

If I read it right the grades are 6th, 4th and 2nd.