Does Ft Wilderness allow you to wash your RV at your campsite, or does it allow outside detailers to come in & do it at your site?  We've been at the Maryland shore for the last few days & everything's covered with the salt mist.

You can only have it detailed in the overflow parking lot, not at your site, we had the MH done several years ago while we were on a DCL cruise and left it in the overflow. However you can wash it yourself at your site since there are no restrictions on that.

You can only have it detailed in the overflow parking lot, not at your site, we had the MH done several years ago while we were on a DCL cruise and left it in the overflow. However you can wash it yourself at your site since there is no restrictions on that.

G & G,

Thanks. We don't mind doing it ourselves & I have the long handled brush.  I'm surprised to hear Fort management doesn't prohibit it. Lots of CGs do.

G & G,

Thanks. We don't mind doing it ourselves & I have the long handled brush.  I'm surprised to hear Fort management doesn't prohibit it. Lots of CGs do.

Some of the snowbirds wash them weekly or biweekly.

57 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

I saw a company called hotties detailing while staying in Lake Magic CG in Four Corners. Seemed to be doing a good job.

X-2  I've used them, they do a great job.