Need a question answered and a small favor.

Still trying to finalize plans for our upcoming Christmas trip.

I've got airline tickets booked.

Arriving the 22nd

Departing the 30th.

DW is still anti renting a 5er.

She wants mousekeeping. And I'm not going to try to force the issue. Besides we don't have rezzies at the Fort. And if we did it would cost $275/ night. 5er and site.

So I've used some Hilton Honors points and booked us the Embassy Suites-Lake Buena Vista.

However, one of our goals is to stay at ever resort at Disney.

So After church today DW asked about doing a split stay. 4 nights at Boardwalk villas and 4 nights Wilderness lodge villas or another resort.

We did this before, years ago, a week at ASMu and a week at POFQ. If I remember correct they transported our luggage for us.

So my questions are.

Will they transfer luggage for us from a DVC to another DVC or a another resort?

Also is there a DVC member that would check availability for Boardwalk arriving the 22nd for 4 nights in a studio and 4 nights at wilderness lodge studio arriving the 26th.

The rental company won't check availability unless I put down one nights rental per inquiry and if they have it I have to pay even if they don't have the other available.

Thanks in advance

Ray

I've used the luggage transfer a few times, and it works pretty well. Call bell services when you are ready to leave in the morning, then go enjoy your day. Your luggage will arrive at your new resort later in the afternoon.

However, I do have an interesting story. One time I had a very last minute trip, and had to stay in 3 different resorts. (Two nights at Coronado, 1 night at All-Stars, and 1 night at POP) I did the luggage transfer thing. Drop my luggage at Bell Services at Coronado and tell them to send to All-Stars, then off to the parks. Get back late that evening and no luggage. After a couple of hours still no luggage. At the values, the luggage services closes at 11pm. Next morning talk with Luggage Services manager, they state they are trying to locate my luggage. Overhear that it was forwarded on to POP.

Somebody went to a lot of trouble to mess up. When my bag arrived at All-Stars, they looked at the 1 night reservation, got the date wrong in their head, then went to the trouble of looking through the reservation system and found that I was going to be at POP the next day and forwarded the luggage there. So after changing clothes, handed the luggage back to them, and the luggage manager took it back to POP himself :)