Hi All,

Thanks to everyone's information concerning our question on RV Storage we have decided to season the camper at a campground here in Florida. Now my question is does anyone have any info on campgrounds that offer seasonal stays. We would prefer to do a 6 month stay this way if my husband can find employment as a paramedic somewhere we are able to move her come May. We are looking for a safe, nice and affordable campground, doesn't have to be close to Fort.

Any info as usual would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Tammie & Bob :)

http://www.themeworldrv.com/index.html

Here's where we are. It's mainly a snowbird resort so the summer is pretty slow.  Nice pool and laundry room.    When you come in determines your price but also locks you in at the lower rate starting in may.  The only thing negative is now they are building small winter homes and it can be a little noisy at times.  It's 7 miles down I 4 from World Drive.but away from the hustle and bustle of Disney yet there is everything as far as shopping goes.  $390 a month for grassy sites if you come in between may and september.  They also have paved sites for a little more.