I read the article below recently, written by someone that visited every Disney park in the world.  It was interesting to me to see what he noted as the differences and similarities.

I figured with TCD's Disneyland TR underway, it was a good article to share and see what those of you that have visited other Disney parks outside of FL think.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/23/travel/what-i-discovered-by-visiting-every-disney-park.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=pay&bicmp=AD&bicmlukp=WT.mc_id&bicmst=1409232722000&bicmet=1419773522000&kwp_0=5207&_r=0

I've only been to WDW and Disneyland and California Adventure. And what I really like about the different parks is that they are similar enough that it seems familiar but different enough that you know that your experiencing something different.

Example. California Adventure is like going to DHS, as it has ToT, the Little Mermaid, and TSMM. Also they have a bit of Epcot, Soar'in, and even a touch of AK with Its tough to be a Bug.

But then you walk in to the new Cars Land or ride California Screamin'.

We can argue that this part of Disneyworld is better than that part of a Disneyland, but this part of Disneyland is better than Disneyworld. But IMHO both places are awesome and should be appreciated for what they are. The Happiest place on earth and the place where dreams come true.