Help me choose an Epcot restaurant

Where should we eat in Epcot in April? We've done Biergarten the last 2 trips, so we want to try something else.

I was thinking maybe Garden Grill since we don't have a character meal booked, but it's expensive (like some places are saying $50 per person). Not sure the menu and meeting characters is worth that. 

We've never eaten at Rose and Crown, but I love fish and chips. 

I'm open to other suggestions too.

It will be Jason, my dad, Z, and me in case that matters. 

Have you done Coral Reef if not Z might like it. We haven't done it in a few years but now that I think about it I need to take my kid there.

We have. My meal was "meh," but Jason's fish was excellent. Z thought it was super cool. If you go, request to be right next to the aquarium. They said it would be an extra 30 minutes, but it was really only about 10. Worth it. 

We don't typically spend much time in Epcot, so I can't really recommend anything but.... my brother and his wife love it there; they like the steak restaurant a lot.  I cannot remember the name though :(   However, I do remember them saying that it's pretty pricey.

We have. My meal was "meh," but Jason's fish was excellent. Z thought it was super cool. If you go, request to be right next to the aquarium. They said it would be an extra 30 minutes, but it was really only about 10. Worth it.

We ate there 2 years in a row loved it the first time it was ok the next time. Not that it was bad but they took what we liked off the menu.

Marrakesh in Morocco.  Especially for Z, being the ladies man that he is :)

We ate there when our son was about his age & the belly dancer noticed him while she was dancing.... so you know...

As long as you like shish kabob, etc. it's good.

That might make ALL the men in my party happy. LOL

The lunch menu at Les Chefs de France also looks very good and somewhat reasonable depending what you order.... anyone tried that?

We've been there several times and usually order the "price fixe" menu.  It's a great meal for a reasonable (for Disney) price.

We were very disappointed with Rose & Crown the Fish & Chips were better at Long John Silvers. We thoroughly enjoyed "La Hacienda de San Angel" which is on the water side at Mexico. The Parrillado Del Mar is wonderful, shrimp, fish, scallops and vegetables in a mixed grill.

We were very disappointed with Rose & Crown the Fish & Chips were better at Long John Silvers. 

I wonder if you had a bad day. Every time I have had them there they were perfect. I can't get them beer battered and deep fried in CT. I got to RI or Epcot for my fix. Course I'm not supposed to have Fish either way but a random migraine once in a while is worth it. 

We were very disappointed with Rose & Crown the Fish & Chips were better at Long John Silvers. We thoroughly enjoyed "La Hacienda de San Angel" which is on the water side at Mexico. The Parrillado Del Mar is wonderful, shrimp, fish, scallops and vegetables in a mixed grill.

Wow, glad you liked it..... We HATED La Hacienda. The dish I had was spicy, and even after Rick and I traded, his dish was tough meat and dry. Plus, the visit from the "tequila master" was a bit much, they kept pushing the tequila on us. We DON'T like Tequila.

The best, and I mean BEST meal we've had in just about all of Disney was at the Hacienda San Angel at Epcot. We had this meal for 2 called the Parrillada "La Hacienda" with these little homemade churizo, and the corn had this fresh farmers cheese on it. Seriously delicious. BTW , this is the one that sits waterfront, not the similar named San Angel that is inside the Mayan temple. We actually thought that's where we booked, but when we went to the desk they told us we reserved at the other san angel. Well, lucky us because we have been talking about that meal since August.

Bonus: get a later reservation and see the fireworks from your table courtesy of the glass rear wall

Here's the menu link:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/hacienda-de-san-angel/menus/

We haven't eaten at Chefs de France in a few years but enjoyed it when we did.

I like Marrakesh, but again it's been a while.  It is usually pretty loud in there with the entertainment, but if you like the entertainment, not such a big deal.

We tried the new "waterslide" (LOL) restaurant in Morocco in November - Spice Road Table.  Loved it!  It's "small plates" but the plates aren't all that small. We ordered 3 between the 2 of us and were plenty full.  Everything was delicious and the calamari in particular was terrific. I think I posted pics in the dining thread photos.

We had dinner at Rose and Crown recently too.  Cheese board was terrific.  I had the salmon entree which was very good, and the sticky toffee pudding never disappoints.

We also ate at Le Cellier in November and while the service was so-so that day, the food was terrific.  We split we big rib eye along with the charcuterie board app.  Steak was cooked perfectly and everything was delicious.  Although I'd go there if they were serving nothing more than pretzel bread.  8)

We always go to Rose and Crown....found my favorite drink there.....a cider and black.

Restaurant Marrakesh is very good and I promise your men will like the entertainment.

We used to get le cellier every time but lately have not been impressed so we have given it up.

Have you gone to Tappan Edo in Japan? Very good hibachi if you are into that.

Also, although it is not in Epcot but a short boat ride from the international gateway is the flying fish at the boardwalk. Very good.

We haven't eaten at Rose and Crown in a few years but always enjoyed it.  

If I were Jason.....I'd go there and order the following for the PERFECT meal.  

Black and Tan

Scotch Egg

Fish and Chips

Sticky Toffee Pudding.  

Yep, that's about it.  

That is indeed the perfect meal.  :)