Just a shout out to all the Fiends that were at the Fort this fall and over the holidays.

If you don't have the time or energy or desire to write a full trip report (and many thanks to those of you that do!), remember you can still share your experiences by simply posting your pics in this board.  There are categories already setup for all kinds of things, but feel free to start any new ones you like.

BTW, this is what I did because heaven knows if there's one thing I can't seem to accomplish in life, it's completing a TR.   B)

Great idea. I am game when I can figure out how to post them from my phone.

If you're using the Tapatalk app, it can be pretty easy to post photos from your phone. There can be a 1-time extra step il depending on how your phone is.

But, here's how I do it:

1) Click the plus in a circle to reply (on mine, it is in the lower left corner)

5a783265a8e57a6045b86f491e1f07a2.jpg

2) Then, if you want to take a photo, touch the icon that looks like a camera. If you want to pic a photo that you already took (most likely), touch the icon look is a box with what looks like a moon and mountain range in it.

4b40d26788727c9b86a56e3f807fa363.jpg

That might be it. But, it you get an error that it is too large, you'll need to change how the upload is. Here's the error that I'm talking about:

06c823733953fe538d0911127db86489.jpg

3) Touch OK and then touch where it's 3 dots in a row (programming terms, this is called ellipsis and is considered a "more" icon)

6d780be79debe6c9c6c870b4ccdd4cc8.jpg

4) Touch Photo Sharing,, change it to "Tapatalk", and then touch the less than arrow in the top left to return.

89f8ab76f7cbf161126c92f455fff293.jpg

5) Do step 2 again and this time it'll actually upload and save the photo.

One note, if you're not on Wifi this will use some of your phone's cellular data plan.

Here's a quick pix of Anna, Stella, and my DD(gracie). This is from the Christmas GG at DaveInTN's site.

It's not the greatest picture and I wish you could see Stella better, she's just too stinkin cute.

image_zps38f35f4f.jpg

Ray can you email me the original of this. Or Text it to me if on your phone. I might be able to clean it up.