Rocking Chairs back at Crockett's Tavern.... I hope for good

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I brought this subject up last fall, and Lou.. yes that Lou, said it's only the weekends when the Fort fills up.  During the week there are a lot of empty sites.   So, maybe they should make some addi

Over the years there have been many, many things that have disappeared from the Fort.  The train, the peacocks, swimming in the lake, the totem poles, the covered wagon, the River Country wagon, the l

I read on a FB page that the high top tables have been removed and the Rocking Chairs are back as of today!  

We were there and saw the them using a huge fork lift to remove the 2 picnic tables last Saturday.  I wonder if BPG was heading that crew?  a whole week to remove two tables and bring 11 rocking chairs back. ... Things sure work on a strange schedule at the Fort.

We were there and saw the them using a huge fork lift to remove the 2 picnic tables last Saturday. I wonder if BPG was heading that crew? a whole week to remove two tables and bring 11 rocking chairs back. ... Things sure work on a strange schedule at the Fort.

maybe they work for the same people that work on Florida road construction

Bummer about the picnic tables. Did they move them by the playground? 

There are some by the playground also. The 2 they took off they took to the backyard BBQ area.  

There are still 2 picnic tables on the porch, there was 4.  

There are some by the playground also. The 2 they took off they took to the backyard BBQ area.  

There are still 2 picnic tables on the porch, there was 4.  

Correct.  There are still 2 picnic tables on the porch.  There have been 4 for a while, but before that there were only 3.

There are still 3 picnic tables (with umbrellas) directly across from the entrance for Trail's End take out.  There are a couple around the playground.  And, there are still tables and chairs at the marina.

Losing half the picnic tables on the porch is worth it if that's what it takes to have the rocking chairs back.  The TCD gang was on the porch for our first GAG of 2015 on Saturday night, and the picnic tables were open.  We have never had a problem getting one.  With there being only 2, it will be a challenge during busy times.

TCD