• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd go for closet space and you can always build or purchase a ladder.

That was our thought on that too... soon, she will be able to get herself in/out and it's just the bed so it's only at night.

You have to remember that RV dealers are not like auto dealers. You can end up at the bottom of the service list, they put their customers first. Some dealers have even been known to refuse warranty

I'm really late to this thread, but I LOVE everything you've done to your camper! It's super-cute!

We had friends that had trouble with Camping World also. They were waiting a while to hear back about a camper they were going to buy. They were told they would hear back by a certain day. That day came and went. Tried calling again on a Sunday and CW wasn't even answering the phone. Kenneth and I were in the area, so we pulled in and Kenneth asked the lady up front why they weren't answering phones. She said they must not have switched it over yet. So Kenneth told her they need to do that because we have friends buying from them that couldn't get through. Talked to our friends about an hour later and they said CW still wasn't answering the phone, so they went to a smaller dealership. Luckily, CW didn't take their deposit yet, at that point. We met them at the other dealership to look at the camper they were interested in there. They had a much better feel about this dealership. Camping World just never really felt right to them.

On 6/20/2016 at 0:36 PM, sherryberry said:

I'm really late to this thread, but I LOVE everything you've done to your camper! It's super-cute!

We had friends that had trouble with Camping World also. They were waiting a while to hear back about a camper they were going to buy. They were told they would hear back by a certain day. That day came and went. Tried calling again on a Sunday and CW wasn't even answering the phone. Kenneth and I were in the area, so we pulled in and Kenneth asked the lady up front why they weren't answering phones. She said they must not have switched it over yet. So Kenneth told her they need to do that because we have friends buying from them that couldn't get through. Talked to our friends about an hour later and they said CW still wasn't answering the phone, so they went to a smaller dealership. Luckily, CW didn't take their deposit yet, at that point. We met them at the other dealership to look at the camper they were interested in there. They had a much better feel about this dealership. Camping World just never really felt right to them.

Yes, unfortunately CW could be great, especially because they are so large that they hold so much potential however... they always fall short.

On 6/20/2016 at 0:39 PM, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Looks great! 

What you did with your dinette is basically what we're talking about doing now too. Ours is a "U" but we're talking about just leaving the side along the wall and taking out the rest, which would also give us room to put a longer couch in.

Thanks!

Funny enough, we thought we'd like the dinette with little ones but I would be fine with table/chairs.  I almost pulled the entire thing out however, I was having a tough time finding exactly what I wanted for the space and under the one remaining dinette booth is where we have our dirty clothes tub so, it really does serve a purpose.  It's much better with the different fabric (I think).  I was never a fan of the fabric, window treatments or wallpaper boarder that Jayco had in there.  I did pull out the crate and put two cute IKEA chairs (that we have in the dining room in our house), just to get a visual, and it looks super cute so.. I don't think we'll have a problem with resell. Just a thought for your camper ;)

1 hour ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

Looks great.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you!!

• 1 month later...

Wow your camper has come a long way since the CW issues. Looks great. Really like the white cabinets and looking forward to seeing more pics as you keep changing it.

I know how you feel about the fabric/border that Jayco uses. I feel the same way about some of the stuff that Forest River put in ours. One day I may get around to changing it up. Would love to have 2 dark brown fold out couches in ours vs the lighter tan ones that are in there.

4 hours ago, rtguy007 said:

Wow your camper has come a long way since the CW issues. Looks great. Really like the white cabinets and looking forward to seeing more pics as you keep changing it.

I know how you feel about the fabric/border that Jayco uses. I feel the same way about some of the stuff that Forest River put in ours. One day I may get around to changing it up. Would love to have 2 dark brown fold out couches in ours vs the lighter tan ones that are in there.

Thank you!!