I got to see it last week on the Disney Wonder!

I really liked it, I will add what others have said some of the comical things were a little odd and could have been left out but overall I thought it was great.

We have friends though that did not like it so I'm now assuming they are closet hardcore sci-fi fans, lol.  I honestly had not idea about all the critics until yesterday so I read some and I think ya'll are right.  The super fanboys will always find something wrong, there's no pleasing them.

WBI

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have seen every Star Wars movie on opening day with the exception of episode 2. I was deployed at the time and wasn't able to see it opening day. I was deployed for episode 1s release date as well,

Apparently, there are some bird-like creatures called porgs in the new movie. The TCD twins, as always, got ahead of this, and here are the TCD gang's MNSSHP costumes this year:

2.5 hrs of sitting in a recliner eating heavily butter flavored popcorn.....how can that be bad... it's better than being at work by a long shot

9 minutes ago, WannaBeImagineer said:

I got to see it last week on the Disney Wonder!

I really liked it, I will add what others have said some of the comical things were a little odd and could have been left out but overall I thought it was great.

We have friends though that did not like it so I'm now assuming they are closet hardcore sci-fi fans, lol.  I honestly had not idea about all the critics until yesterday so I read some and I think ya'll are right.  The super fanboys will always find something wrong, there's no pleasing them.

WBI

If they had their way, each episode would be over 8 hours long and go into detail about every little thing.  What breakfast consisted of, did the main character go #1 or #2 before going into battle, etc.

You have to go to these and comic book movies with an open mind and just enjoy them for their entertainment value.

29 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

Awesome!

Were you on a Christmas cruise?

TCD

Yes it was awesome!

It was a Very Merrytime cruise but it was the week before Christmas, Dec. 15th-22nd.  We left out of Galveston, two sea days, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Key West, and another Sea Day.  It was a great time!  We had better service this cruise in the dining room and stateroom host.  Also W loved the kids club (this was his first time), and all around it was just a great trip, we can't wait to go back. 

My only complaint was the extra Christmas things should have had more times for each event like meeting Santa, I think he only met 3 or 4 times and his lines was over an hour long each time.  Gingerbread house making was fun, but very very rushed.  Santa's wonderland was real quick and so crowded it was hard to see.  All events like that in the atrium people were showing up early to reserve spots, which to me is crazy to do on a cruise since there's so much going on. 

None of that was a big deal though, just small things that didn't really impact our cruise.  We still had an amazing time, and enjoyed everything about it.

Oh and I gained 10.4 pounds while onboard, lol.

WBI

• 1 month later...