Pictures of you and your family at Walt Disney World

Now you two have done it.

If Judy, Retired and Tired, sees that huge Santa again, she'll have to have one.

And even though there isn't a single square inch of space left after she sets up, or should I say, after Ken sets up their 300 inflatables, she'll somehow find room for it. After all, we all know that the big guy upstairs has given her his private number to ask for special favors.

If Judy, Retired and Tired, sees that huge Santa again, she'll have to have one.

And even though there isn't a single square inch of space left after she sets up, or should I say, after Ken sets up their 300 inflatables, she'll somehow find room for it. After all, we all know that the big guy upstairs has given her his private number to ask for special favors.

Sorry.

You are right.

But, from what I have seen, Ken and Judy just set a couple hundred of their inflatables up on their neighbors' sites too.

BTW- I recall you called that giant Santa "Godzilla Santa" last year.

TCD

The thing is, I don't think it was there for very long. My photo is from sometime before Chrismas week. It definitely wasn't there after Christmas. That thing was ridiculous!

TCD

We were only there the 17th-20th.

Just a quick stay to see the holiday decorations.

Which loop is she usually on? Is she the one on the corner of 1600 with the walk-through display?

Which loop is she usually on? Is she the one on the corner of 1600 with the walk-through display?

No, that's not Judy and Ken.

Judy and Ken were on 1200 last year. And on 500 the year before that. And on 1400 the year before that. They don't have all the lights and other fancy stuff the 1600 loop people have. They just have wall to wall blow-ups.

TCD

Much better.

So stupid. I found one earlier this week and had to get rid of it too.

TCD

MAN you hate those tags almost as much as Carl hates kids!

I'm guessing this is another one of those things I don't "get" because of being relatively new.