LOL!  I love corn dog nuggets.  I think they're our 2nd favorite MK treat... after Dole Whip floats of course.  B)

I just wish Casey's had better fries.

I have recently become a fan of Casey's Corn Dog nuggets.  The TCD girls have always loved them, but I didn't think I would like them.  It turns out they're really good.

As for the fries, the Casey's fries are really good.  They were one of the first of the quick serve locations where we noticed the new, thinner, version of Disney Fries, and my girls insist that Casey's fries are thinner and crispier than those served at other quick serve locations.

Pro tip- take your Casey's tray outside and have a picnic on the new fake grass in the Plaza West Wishes Fastpass viewing area. It's open to everyone until about two hours before fireworks time.

TCD

As for the fries, the Casey's fries are really good.  They were one of the first of the quick serve locations where we noticed the new, thinner, version of Disney Fries, and my girls insist that Casey's fries are thinner and crispier than those served at other quick serve locations.

I'm looking forward to trying them again.  Crispy is good.

Pro tip- take your Casey's tray outside and have a picnic on the new fake grass in the Plaza West Wishes Fastpass viewing area. It's open to everyone until about two hours before fireworks time.

Great idea!  :)

3 cheers for Casey's... Ever since the great Fort Managment decided to do away with the southern smothered hot dog, Caseys is the only or the closest place to get the best hot dog in the world.

• 3 weeks later...

OK. Not sure the mutant one was Disney family appropriate! Lol!!

Lol. Get your mind out of my gutter.

I am the biggest hot dog fan you'll probably ever meet. Given the choice between a good steak and a good brat I'll take the brat every time.

I also love corn bread and make some of the best ever. But I do not nor have I ever liked corn dogs. I don't know why. Weird isn't it.

But Casey's does make a mean dog. Love the chili cheese dog.