Lost cat at the fort- please help!

Update - Hi all!  Spot is the luckiest cat alive!!  I am so thankful for all of your concern, your constant new ideas, and especially to report that Lou Silva has been in the works helping to rescue Spot!!

He is currently enjoying an Easter retreat with Lou, and plan is for Lou to transport our kitty to a friend of ours who will fly with Spot (as a carry-on!) tomorrow morning. Barring any strange flight delays, we are excited to reunite with our family member Monday afternoon!!!  We were trying to work out a ride, but this is going to be our best bet.  No one needs to worry about a "checked" cat, he will be right with our family friend in a soft-sided cage under the seat in front of him.  Luckily, Spot is a very easy-going cat... I'm hoping it all goes well!

I cannot believe the kindness and dedication of Lou as well as the staff who helped him out at the vet at Animal Kingdom.  Simply AMAZING!!  As if our family needed another reason to look forward to a future trip to Ft. Wilderness, I"d love to meet these rescuers in person when we come back!!  

My daughter is writing a book about Spot's "perilous" adventure for school... I will try to post that and some pics as a trip report when that is accomplished!!

Happy Easter and good night! 

My daughter is writing a book about Spot's "perilous" adventure for school... I will try to post that and some pics as a trip report when that is accomplished!!

Great idea. This would make an excellent kids book -- adventure, excitement, kindness, THE FORT ! and a cute cat.  I could see a picture of Spot sitting on the top of Mickey's coonskin cap (or maybe instead of the cap with his tail hanging off like the cap's tail).