• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What, not files for 3-D printing!!   Geez, how 18th century!   How's that for Snarky

Redondo Beach, CA

No kidding!  Anyone want to take a somewhat round Helmsey for an adventure? :D

Flat Snarky did a great job getting us back to the docks and then back up to the house for dinner and a campfire. The next day was Easter Sunday and he decided to sleep in while we went to our lake church and then to the awesome buffet at Fin & feather resort lake tenkiller Oklahoma. The family that owns the Fin are Fort Wilderness regulars and if they are reading this they need to post and say hello. You know who you are.

Lunch was awesome as usual. Sorry I didn't get any pood forn pix and Flat Snarky wasn't with us but we did get a nice family pic. Well if you look closely you can see some of the delicious food.

image_zpsy9ovyrul.jpg

Did you see that coconut cream pie to the left of my plate? It's is the best pie you'll ever eat.

Well after Easter brunch we waddled back to our house and cleaned up the house and headed home.

Flat Snarky drove with me and got really excited when he saw this sign. He thought we were going to Ken and Judy's house for a visit but he was disappointed when I told him that we were in Shawnee Oklahoma. He did ask if we could go to Cheyenne Oklahoma soon. I told him we will see as it's at least 2 hours away from my nearest customer. Too bad there's no Dakota Oklahoma. But I bet we will find some sort of Dakota here in Oklahoma.

image_zpsfykamewg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't have time to print flat snarky, but I wore a shirt

:user2552:  Snarky invades DL.  Nice job.

I was going to invite Snarky to visit Island Beach State Park and Seaside Heights with me tomorrow but realized he took off with other Fiends after Easter.  :484grumpy11:

:user2552: Snarky invades DL. Nice job.

I was going to invite Snarky to visit Island Beach State Park and Seaside Heights with me tomorrow but realized he took off with other Fiends after Easter. :484grumpy11:

Snarky. Will have to join you some day at IBSP. We went last week and saw a seal up by the dunes.

Snarky is busy, he got a job :)

9559F40D-F955-4E69-B5BF-83386FCDCEC4-146

I was about to say I was jealous of Flat Snarky because of all the travel he's been doing -- but then he got a job.  I don't want one of those.

At second look, that piece of equipment looks awfully clean, including the tires.  Is Flat Snarky a slacker?