Sarah and Marty attempt to conquer the World

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The next morning, we were awakened by our “wake-up call” from Baymax.  I put it on speakerphone so we could both enjoy it.  I think it was just too early for such things.  Pretty soon, we were on a bu

After lunch, we made a quick trip to our locker.  I had been wearing Chacos up to then, anticipating the predicted rain.  We decided the rain was a no show (Yay!), so I changed into my sneakers when w

Next was Journey to the Little Mermaid.         When we got in line, the wait time had said, I think, 20 minutes.  After just 3 or 4 minutes, people started walking back through the line saying the

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

After meeting Ariel, we booked our 7th FP+ to ride Space Mountain.  We went right there and rode it. 

MK_SPACEMOUNTAINB_7291160177_zps4ggthdbz

MK_SPACEMOUNTAINB_7291158964_zpsy9rhdy1w

I can't believe it - the second photo with Sarah has my husband and sister in the ride photo - that is so random I was just reading your report and I'm scrolling along and then I see a picture of them on space Mountain with you LOL what are the odds

Here's a picture of me and my husband and my nephew Kellen on that very same day and I also have a picture of my sister with her son: who's in the front seat!!!!!

post-10768-0-46327000-1437281524_thumb.j

post-10768-0-55715000-1437281550_thumb.j

That really is a coincidence!

One time I was looking at YouTube videos of different rides at WDW. Well I couldn't believe it but in one of the videos for splash mountain my kids were seated in front of the guy filming it. They were in the whole thing!

That really is a coincidence!

One time I was looking at YouTube videos of different rides at WDW. Well I couldn't believe it but in one of the videos for splash mountain my kids were seated in front of the guy filming it. They were in the whole thing!

That is hilarious! ! Sometimes I feel like we've been to Disney so many times that we too will end up on some random video :)

Thanks everyone for the welcome - yeah I usually just read the Trip Reports but as soon as I seen the pic I knew I had to post :)

I have another trip coming up this fall - 7 nights at POFQ "girls trip" but trying to talk the hubby into taking the RV to the Fort for the week prior to the girls trip. Still in the planning stages but can get a full hookup site for $60 per night with their current special and I would have been driving to Florida anyway so the extra cost for gas would only be for hauling. Plus, he loves the Fort and the Halloween party so it shouldn't be to hard to talk him into it lol.

Maybe if happens - I will do a trip report :)

I showed him his pic in the ride photo and said "what are the odds?" He laughed and said; "probably not that high because we go so much". He's probably right lol!

Thanks everyone for the welcome - yeah I usually just read the Trip Reports but as soon as I seen the pic I knew I had to post :)

I have another trip coming up this fall - 7 nights at POFQ "girls trip" but trying to talk the hubby into taking the RV to the Fort for the week prior to the girls trip. Still in the planning stages but can get a full hookup site for $60 per night with their current special and I would have been driving to Florida anyway so the extra cost for gas would only be for hauling. Plus, he loves the Fort and the Halloween party so it shouldn't be to hard to talk him into it lol.

Maybe if happens - I will do a trip report :)

I showed him his pic in the ride photo and said "what are the odds?" He laughed and said; "probably not that high because we go so much". He's probably right lol!

I hope you do get some Fort time in - that would be great!

And a trip report is always appreciated!