Just checked to see what is available for a 2 bedroom unit this week and much to my surprise the bungalows had openings, I guess at 1345 points for the week it is no surprise. That would be 41/2 years of points for us. :dropjaw:

Just checked to see what is available for a 2 bedroom unit this week and much to my surprise the bungalows had openings, I guess at 1345 points for the week it is no surprise. That would be 41/2 years of points for us. :dropjaw:

If I had any points to assist you with this I certainly would. For a room for me and Sil to user of course. 

Nice to see we have so many offers of folks who would help ( stay) with us there.

Yes Dave still have both kidneys, that is why we would  stay at Old Key West or Saratoga Springs.

Yes Dave still have both kidneys, that is why we would stay at Old Key West or Saratoga Springs.

From the problems I've read they're having in the bungalows I would take OKW or Saratoga Springs in a heartbeat!

From the problems I've read they're having in the bungalows I would take OKW or Saratoga Springs in a heartbeat!

Really shooting for OKW as that is where my son wants to stay plus it does not hurt that we really like it there also!!!!

Really shooting for OKW as that is where my son wants to stay plus it does not hurt that we really like it there also!!!!

I think as long as you book right when your window opens up you should be fine. We love OKW too, it's like a hidden gem. We once stayed in a grand villa there...it was bigger than the house I grew up in!

I think as long as you book right when your window opens up you should be fine. We love OKW too, it's like a hidden gem. We once stayed in a grand villa there...it was bigger than the house I grew up in!

Like most folks say they are the largest of the resorts plus I think the patios & balconies are also larger then the others, our 2 bedroom unit had a fan on the patio which made it nice not sure if they all do. 3 more days for our 7 month window!!!

I still don't understand why you aren't booking the bungalow. :rofl:

Ok I can blame that  on DVC as they only let you bank the previous year and borrow from your upcoming year so STILL not enough points!!!! Will not add on more either, you know that fixed income thing :1sm056pullhair: Keep that hubby of yours working to contribute to our pension fund!!!!!!!