Wow that's first class service right there folks. ; 0)

Does make me scratch my head a bit. It seems like they are making a few changes/improvements.

New extended cart lot

New decks on the cabins

Bus monitoring system with CM directing traffic on a busy holiday weekend.

New Guard house

Etc.....

Could we possibly hope for golf cart police?? Maybe we should thank the management for the "upgrades". You know let them know we are noticing and appreciate what they do to make the Fort "nice". Then "suggest" making it safer by patrolling/keeping an eye out for underage drivers and non fort guests using the pool.

• 1 month later...

The municipal bus systems in Tallahassee and Gainesville (and probably a lot of other cities in America) have apps which customers can download and which show them, in real time, where their bus is in relation to the bus stop.  Disney could co this if they wanted to, but they probably don't want guests in the low rent resorts to see all of the buses being diverted to the deluxe resorts.

These video monitors should have been in use a long time ago.  It's good they've at least taken this step.

TCD

The slowest bus service i have ever had was at the wilderness lodge, the best service was a toss up between POR and CS..