Google is fun!  I searched Ferrytale Wishes and got the restaurant inspection...

Ferrytale Wishes A Fireworks Dessert Cruise 1180 Seven Seas Dr, Lake Buena Vista (Orange county)
  • Board Code: 200  District: 4  Region: 17
  • License Type: Permanent Food Service
  • Rank Code: Seating
  • Licensee: WALT DISNEY PARKS AND RESORTS US INC
  • Business: FERRYTALE WISHES A FIREWORKS DESSERT CRUISE
    1. 1180 Seven Seas Dr, Lake Buena Vista (Orange county), FL, 32830. 407-824-1704
  • License Number: SEA5813796
  • Primary Status: Current
  • Secondary Status: Active
  • License Expiry Date: April 1, 2016
  • Number of Seats : 150
Inspection Results & Disciplinary Actions
*Click inspection disposition to see detail report.
  Inspection Number Visit Number: Date Disposition Number of Violations  
  • 1: Aug. 19, 2015
  • Inspection Completed - No Further Action

Disclaimer: These records are sanitation and safety inspections conducted by the Division of Hotels and Restaurants on public food service establishments. Each inspection report is a "snapshot" of conditions present at the time of the inspection. On any given day, an establishment may have fewer or more violations than noted in their most recent inspection. An inspection conducted on any given day may not be representative of the overall, long-term conditions at the establishment. Information is updated weekly or you can search for the most recent records for a particular establishment using the DBPR Online Services.

http://data.tallahassee.com/restaurant-inspections/orange/ferrytale-wishes-a-fireworks-dessert-cruise/sea5813796/6160634/

• 2 weeks later...

Annnnnnd.... it's official!

From WDWMagic...

Set sail with a fireworks dessert party on the Seven Seas Lagoon with 'Ferrytale Wishes - A Fireworks Dessert Cruise' 30 minutes ago

A new fireworks viewing dessert party will soon be on offer at the Magic Kingdom, giving guests a view of the nightly fireworks spectacular from aboard one of the Ferry boats, complete with an onboard dessert party.

Beginning October 5 2015 and taking place on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, 'Ferrytale Wishes: A Fireworks Dessert Cruise' will cost $99 for adults, and $69 for ages 3-9 (including tax and gratuity). Capacity will be limited to 150 guests per cruise. You can make reservations now on the Disney website or via 407-WDW-DINE.

The menu includes:

• “The Grand” Key Lime Tart
  • Polynesian De-constructed Pineapple Upside Down Cake
  • Contemporary “Traditional with a Twist” Spiced Flourless Chocolate Cake
  • “Main Street” Mickey Balloon Tarts
  • Mini “Fireworks” Cupcakes with a Pop
  • Cinderella’s Sugar Slipper with Orange Financier
  • Florida Mango Panna Cotta
  • Sparkling wine
  • Coffee
  • Signature punch

Guest check-in at the TTC Ferry Boat dock will be available starting 75 minutes prior to the fireworks, and the event officially begins 60 minutes prior to the scheduled fireworks.

Article Posted: Sep 08, 2015 / 10:58am EDT

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/ferrytale-wishes---a-fireworks-dessert-cruise/news/08sep2015-set-sail-with-a-fireworks-dessert-party-on-the-seven-seas-lagoon-with-ferrytale-wishes---a-fireworks-dessert-cruise.htm

A hundred bucks to watch the fireworks from a boat?

Unreal.  You could add another day to your park passes for far less than that and see the fireworks from inside the park.  You'd have plenty of money left over to buy some cupcakes and Mickey Bars too.

I can't believe that enough people will pay for this to keep it going.

But, what do I know?

TCD

Paraphrasing something I saw posted out on the interwebz that made me actually LOL...

From the Disney Marketing genius handbook:

1. Dream up elaborate-sounding event that in reality is a few cupcakes and some cheap champagne
  2. Set astronomical price -- multiply by 3.14159
  3. Restrict availability to create demand
  4. Bam!  Meet that quarter's profit goals.

Paraphrasing something I saw posted out on the interwebz that made me actually LOL...

From the Disney Marketing genius handbook:

1. Dream up elaborate-sounding event that in reality is a few cupcakes and some cheap champagne
  2. Set astronomical price -- multiply by 3.14159
  3. Restrict availability to create demand
  4. Bam!  Meet that quarter's profit goals.

More truth than fiction in that.

• 3 weeks later...

Disney Food Blog has posted a review...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/09/30/first-look-and-review-ferrytale-wishes-fireworks-dessert-cruise-at-walt-disney-world/

Excerpts...

Ferrytale-Wishes-Cruise-Table-15-005-479

Lit-Up Highboy Table

Ferrytale-Wishes-Cruise-Beverage-Table-1

Beverage Table

Ferrytale-Wishes-Cruise-Sparkling-Wine-i

Sparkling Wine in Light-Up Souvenir Champagne Flutes

Ferrytale-Wishes-Cruise-Dessert-Table-15

Dessert Table

Ferrytale-Wishes-Cruise-Dessert-Table-15

Dessert Table — Up Close

Ferrytale-Wishes-Cruise-Desserts-15-006-

Grand Floridian Key Lime Tarts; Polynesian Pineapple Upside Cake; Mini Fireworks Cupcakes; Magic Kingdom Balloon Tarts

Ferrytale-Wishes-Cruise-Fruit-and-Cheese

Fruit and Cheese — Up Close

Ferrytale-Wishes-Cruise-Cinderella%E2%80

Cinderella’s Sugar Slippers with Orange Financiers

Ferrytale-Wishes-Cruise-Frozen-Dessert-O

Frozen Treats Were Passed by Cast Members

Wow, when these whores bloggers say something negative about Disney, you need to pay attention:

But here’s the thing: the price is currently a little steep for what you get, in my opinion. And that’s especially true if you compare it to a privately booked Fireworks Cruise on one of Disney’s pontoon boats, which cost about $350 with all the bells and whistles and room for 10 adults. You get all you care to enjoy desserts and alcohol on the Ferry, but is that enough to justify over $330 for a family of four when you’ve got to share it with 100+ other people? You have to be the judge there. Me and my introverted self would rather book a private pontoon boat cruise for my family and a few buddies, bring a couple of bottles of wine and a few desserts of my own choosing, and come out ahead financially.

This lady better watch it, or she's not going to get invited to all the other free stuff they do for the bloggers.

TCD

We have done the private fireworks twice and were told both times no outside food or drink since they provide chips and soda. I wonder if they would stop you from bringing stuff on like bottles of wine and dessert like the blogger mentioned?? Especially considering that there is now Ferrytale wishes.

But here’s the thing: the price is currently a little steep for what you get, in my opinion. And that’s especially true if you compare it to a privately booked Fireworks Cruise on one of Disney’s pontoon boats, which cost about $350 with all the bells and whistles and room for 10 adults. You get all you care to enjoy desserts and alcohol on the Ferry, but is that enough to justify over $330 for a family of four when you’ve got to share it with 100+ other people? You have to be the judge there. Me and my introverted self would rather book a private pontoon boat cruise for my family and a few buddies, bring a couple of bottles of wine and a few desserts of my own choosing, and come out ahead financially.

Agree with this completely.  This does look nice and fun, just not at this price.

It'll be interesting to see how booked it stays after the initial hubbub.

We have done the private fireworks twice and were told both times no outside food or drink since they provide chips and soda. I wonder if they would stop you from bringing stuff on like bottles of wine and dessert like the blogger mentioned?? Especially considering that there is now Ferrytale wishes.

Somehow I doubt it, but if someone is planning one and asks, let us know what they say.

I'm guessing they'd at least not let you bring anything glass on board.  Although... wine also comes in a box...  8)

This is one of the many things that irritates me about these bloggers.  They get bribed by free stuff all the time in exchange for them saying nothing but positive stuff about Disney.  They are out of touch with reality.   They create very unrealistic expectations for guests.  Which is brilliant on Disney's part. 

TCD

This is one of the many things that irritates me about these bloggers.  They get bribed by free stuff all the time in exchange for them saying nothing but positive stuff about Disney.  They are out of touch with reality.   They create very unrealistic expectations for guests.  Which is brilliant on Disney's part. 

TCD

I do wonder how much of it is them thinking they have to post only positive things or they'll be off the gravy train OR... that they'll have to deal with feedback from the hoards of folks that think Disney does no wrong.

There are so many bloggers out there now, that I don't think Disney would start kicking them off the list if they posted things that weren't always positive. As long as it wasn't a constant, all-out, bash-fest, it's still free publicity.

But doing that also opens the bloggers up to getting slammed by the masses. The few times I've seen someone post something less-than-positive, they get pounced on in the comments by people that accuse them of being anti-Disney - and those people seem to be the most vocal and can get nasty!   Not being all-positive may actually run a bigger risk of losing readers/viewers than it does of ticking off Disney.

Agree with this completely.  This does look nice and fun, just not at this price.

It'll be interesting to see how booked it stays after the initial hubbub.

Somehow I doubt it, but if someone is planning one and asks, let us know what they say.

I'm guessing they'd at least not let you bring anything glass on board.  Although... wine also comes in a box...  B)

Well since they don't stop or check water bottles coming into the parks wonder if they would stop/check them on the Fireworks cruise?

When we go to the parks we have 4 good sized metal thermos type water bottles in my backpack.

I could in theory have enough adult beverages in them to make a small army happy.  But alas, it's only ice water...

• 2 years later...

It's back!

They changed the name, since Wishes is no longer the name of the fireworks show.

But, at least in December, they are only offering it on Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party nights- those fireworks are spectacular.  I don't think the show will be nearly as impressive for the guests that go in January, and will only be seeing the Happily Ever After fireworks:

Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise Returns

by Alex Dunlap, Food & Beverage Content Relations Coordinator

Hoist anchor and prepare to set sail on Seven Seas Lagoon with the return of Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise! Beginning Dec. 1, you’re invited to partake in this unique dessert party featuring unforgettable views of the Magic Kingdom fireworks.

Get ready to make dreams come true as you board the iconic General Joe Potter ferryboat, named after the longtime Disney Legend, at the Transportation and Ticket Center. Once on the water, set your sights on the horizon and celebrate your senses with decadent sweets and tasty specialty beverages for all ages, followed by one-of-a-kind views of the world-famous fireworks blooming over Magic Kingdom Park. On select nights that coincide with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party during the month of December, the cruise will feature the beautiful holiday fireworks spectacular and special seasonal desserts such as holiday cookies and peppermint cheesecake, as well as hot cocoa with a variety of toppings.

In addition to desserts and drinks, this event also offers fun activities such as a Glow-in-the-Dark Scavenger Hunt, where you’ll search for Hidden Mickeys throughout the Ferryboat. And when the fireworks begin, you’ll receive a pair of “Mickey Vision” viewing lenses, through which you might just be able to see one of your favorite characters appear in each burst of light!

Starting Dec. 1, 2017, Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise returns to Walt Disney World Resort on Fridays and Sundays through January 28, 2018. The event will begin one hour and 15 minutes prior to each evening’s fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park, meeting at the Transportation and Ticket Center Tour Garden. Be sure to get in on the fun by reserving your place on this fabulous fireworks cruise today! Annual Passholders can apply a discount by calling 407 WDW-DINE and Disney Vacation Club Members can apply a discount by calling Member Services.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/10/ferrytale-fireworks-a-sparkling-dessert-cruise-returns/

TCD