8 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Hmm... if the passholder discount was a little better I might consider it on a MVMCP night (you're right about the fireworks), but I think it's only 10% which means it's still $90pp.

Here's what I can't get past:  It's cheaper to go to the stinkin' party and see the fireworks in person (plus a great parade and stage show).  You get "free" cookies and treats at the party.  If you needed to, you could buy a couple of cupcakes and still come out ahead.  Why ride around on a ferry?

TCD

Just now, Tri-Circle-D said:

Here's what I can't get past:  It's cheaper to go to the stinkin' party and see the fireworks in person (plus a great parade and stage show).  You get "free" cookies and treats at the party.  If you needed to, you could buy a couple of cupcakes and still come out ahead.  Why ride around on a ferry?

TCD

Excellent point.  The cruise could be fun and it's a neat view of the fireworks you wouldn't normally get - but I don't think the view justifies the price.  And I am a fireworks junkie.

11 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Excellent point.  The cruise could be fun and it's a neat view of the fireworks you wouldn't normally get - but I don't think the view justifies the price.  And I am a fireworks junkie.

It is neat to see the Christmas Wishes fireworks, because they include perimeter fireworks, from a bit of a distance.  So, the view from the ferry wouldn't be bad, and I expect that they provide audio.

But, the Happily Ever After fireworks would be boring seen from a distance.  I've watched them once from the beach at the Fort, and it's awkward, because there are long gaps between the fireworks blasts while projections, spotlights, lasers, and lower pyrotechnics are displayed.  It's not fun to hear the audio and speculate about what's going on that you can't see. Guests would have that same issue aboard the ferry.

TCD

6 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Take a cocktail and some cupcakes head over to the MK and just before the fireworks jump on one of the ferries or one of the launches to the Poly. Saves you 80.00 a person even if you buy your cupcake at the Contemporary on the way to the MK. 

13 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Take a cocktail and some cupcakes head over to the MK and just before the fireworks jump on one of the ferries or one of the launches to the Poly. Saves you 80.00 a person even if you buy your cupcake at the Contemporary on the way to the MK. 

Brilliant!!!