I've been hearing some grumblings on the interwebz about possible changes to the channel lineup on the Fort's cable system.

Is there a Fiend at the Scene that can confirm?

Here's the most current lineup info we have...

Walt Disney World Resort Cable Channel Lineup as posted on Fort Fiends.net
UPDATED 11/6/14

Channels noted in purple are Walt Disney World Resort TVas posted on Fort Fiends.net
1.0 Nature
7.1 NBC Local
7.2 CBS Local
8.1 ABC Local
8.2 WUCFO (PBS)
9.1 CW 18
9.2 WOFL 35 -- Local FOX Affiliate
10.1 WRDQ 27
10.2 WHLV 52
11.1 WACX 55
11.2 WOPX 56
12.1 WRBW 65
12.2 WTGL 45
13.1 Duffy The Bear
13.2 Company Clips
14.1 ESPN Wild World of Sports
14.2 Walt Disney World Today
15.1 Disney Vacation Club
15.2 Disney Must Do
15.3 Your Next Disney Vacation
16.1 Radio Disney
16.2 Occasional WDW Video
16.3 Occasional WDW Video
17.1 WDW Tour (Spanish)
17.2 DVC (Spanish)
17.3 TV Japan
17.4 WOTF 43 (Telefutura)
18.1 Disney cartoons
18.2 Occasional WDW Video
18.3 Disney Springs (all info on Downtown Disney)
19.1 Your Disney Resortas posted on Fort Fiends.net
20.1 ABC Family
20.2 Headline News
20.3 Oxygen
20.4 Lifetime
21.1 Lifetime Movies
21.2 ESPN
21.3 ESPN Classic
21.4 ESPN2
22.1 ESPNews
22.2 ESPN Deportes
22.3 Disney XD
22.4 Disney Channel
23.1 Program Guide
23.2 Food Network
23.3 History
23.4 The Learning Channel
24.1 TV Land
24.2 Animal Planet
24.3 Cooking Channel
24.4 HGTV
25.1 Infomercials
25.2 BET
25.3 A&E
25.4 Weather Channel
26.1 CNBC
26.2 MSNBC
26.3CNN
26.4 Golf Channel
27.1 FOX News
27.2 NFL Network
27.3 USA
27.4 National Geographic
28.1 Destination America
28.2 Biography
28.3 TBS
28.4 ESPNU
29.1 AMC
29.2 Discovery
29.3 SyFy
29.4 CMT
30.1 Bravo
30.2 NBC College Sports
30.3 TNT
30.4 WE tv
31.1 Travel Channel
31.2 CBS College Sports
31.3 Disney Junior
31.4 MLB Network
81.6 Company Clips

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the line up   DISNEY DISNEY ESPN ABC DISNEY ESPN10 ABC FAMILY DISNEY ABC ALASKA ABC TAIWAN DISNEY ABC FAMILY AGAIN ESPN 3 ESPN SPANISH ESPN FARSI MORE DISNEY SOMETHING YOU DON'T NEED TO WATCH B

Oy vey.   Why can't the Fort have the same channel lineup as the other resorts?   TCD

The heart of it is probably the programming providers digital process. Here at home, even our secondary TVs now require a small box to get the programming provided by our cable company. No more "just

No, you don't.

It's annoying that the channel numbers have decimals in them- the only way to get to a channel is to scroll through all of them.

TCD

Before I finally got my grandmother to let me put her on cable thats how the digital over the air channels worked. Her remote had a decimal point on it for directly putting in the channel. 

Before I finally got my grandmother to let me put her on cable thats how the digital over the air channels worked. Her remote had a decimal point on it for directly putting in the channel. 

Well mine doesn't.

And the remote that comes with the cable boxes the Fort loans out doesn't have a decimal point either.

PITA.

When we went for the 4th, I settled for the 8 or so analog channels you can get without the box.  I got Stacy, and that was good enough for me.

TCD

Anyone know the cable box rental fee and where to get it ?

There's no fee.

You get the box at the Meadow Trading Post.  You have to sign an agreement saying you will pay something outrageous like $125 if you don't bring it back.

Remember, you only need it for older analog TV's.  It's not necessary for digital TV's.

And the supply is limited-  there are times when the don't have enough, and you have to be on a waiting list to get one.

TCD

Just got home today.  The lineup you have is not correct.  Many of the channels now start at 55.

I was talking to one of the techs who needed to come out to my site to fix the cable receptacle (someone took it).  He said the new system is causing some problems because it does not work with some digital tuners.  It was fine with mine.

Just got home today.  The lineup you have is not correct.  Many of the channels now start at 55.

I was talking to one of the techs who needed to come out to my site to fix the cable receptacle (someone took it).  He said the new system is causing some problems because it does not work with some digital tuners.  It was fine with mine.

Oy vey.

Why can't the Fort have the same channel lineup as the other resorts?

TCD

Thanks for the update!

If any Fiend on the Scene has a few minutes to kill to update the list, I'll buy you a drink at Crockett's.  8)

Oy vey.

Why can't the Fort have the same channel lineup as the other resorts?

TCD

Because we're extra, super speshul.  :wacko:

They must have made an effort to screw up their system if it is causing problems with some digital tuners. Cable TV transmission ain't rocket science.

Here's the line up

DISNEY

DISNEY

ESPN

ABC

DISNEY

ESPN10

ABC FAMILY

DISNEY

ABC ALASKA

ABC TAIWAN

DISNEY

ABC FAMILY AGAIN

ESPN 3

ESPN SPANISH

ESPN FARSI

MORE DISNEY

SOMETHING YOU DON'T NEED TO WATCH BECAUSE IT'S NOT DISNEY OR ABC

ALL STAR WARS ALL THE TIME

SOME OTHER CHANNEL DISNEY IS TRYING TO BUY

FROZEN MARATHON

• 3 months later...

We're at the Fort now.  We have two flatscreen tv's an RCA and a Vizio.  The RCA is about two years old and the Vizio was just installed after we arrived here this December.  We also have the missing channel problem on both sets.  Around 20-x until 55-1.  The missing ones all programmed in the scans as mentioned above but produced only a channel number and a blue screen with a "No Signal" box.... and IIRC,  all had HD in their titles.  They may be the same as ther upper channels...55-1 to 66-4.  To be sure, you can receive all the Disney stations...and the ESPN stations except SEC.   Last year I broke down all the actual available channels and they only went through 31.4.