HURRY!! Free Stuff from Disney Parks Blog

HURRY - they're giving more stuff away!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/09/disney-parks-blog-celebrating-6-years-ofstorytelling/

Today marks six years of storytelling for the Disney Park Blog. And each September 28, we pause from our busy publishing schedule to thank our readers and friends in a special way.

OBMB7957931-613x515.jpg

This year, we’re giving away a special Orange Bird MagicBand to celebrate our six-year anniversary.

You’ll have a chance to a MagicBand today if you’re one of the first 350 people to email us a “Happy Birthday Disney Parks Blog” greeting of no more than 50 characters in length (which could be a simple “Hi” or “Happy Birthday Disney Parks Blog” greeting) to [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> and include your full name and mailing address in the email. Once the potential winners are determined, we’ll send notifications via email. See the sweepstakes rules and eligibility requirements here.

Thank you again for all of the support and great comments this year and be sure to keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog as we continue to grow.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes starts 9/28/15 at 1:00pm ET and ends 9/28/15 at 4:01pm (or once we receive 350 entries into the Sweepstakes, whichever occurs first). Sweepstakes open only to persons who, upon entering, are not deemed minors in their jurisdiction of primary residence and are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 U.S. or D.C. Limit 1 entry per person/per email address. For complete details, including full eligibility requirements, odds of winning and limitations, see Official Rules.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/09/disney-parks-blog-celebrating-6-years-ofstorytelling/

The people that got them probably have their smartphone set to set off an alarm when they post something free on the blog

I tried to set up an RSS feed notification on my ipad when there is a new article from the Disney Blog.

Not sure if it's working yet, I was out of the office all day and the ipad was disconnected.

I don't have a hard time believing that they got 300 replies in the first 5 minutes.

I had FB open and posted here as soon as it popped up there.  Of course there was probably a delay between the blog post and the FB post.

So.... anyone want to pay me a salary for staring at the DPB all day?  :rofl2: