Undercover Tourist

I am in the process of buying our Universal tickets for our trip in November. While Universal appears to have the lowest daily price they charge sales tax. I have also looked at Undercover Tourist and they say sales tax included making the over all cost lower than buying direct from Universal. I've never dealt with them before and am wondering are they on the up and up? Are there other ticket brokers to consider? Thanks.

I've used them several times and would recommend them.

On one trip my mother-in-law left her park ticket at home (in Massachusetts!). I called Undercover Tourist and they worked with me to find my order, cancel out that ticket and got her a new one. They were great to work with during a stressful situation.

They generally have a special link that comes out on the 15th of each month with additional discount from Undercover Tourist.  It may only save you a couple of bucks.

On UT you usually have the choice of physical delivery of the tickets or "E" tickets.  I used E tickets for my last trip.  Within a few hours of purchase they e-mailed me a code I could enter into our "My Disney Experience" account and the tickets showed up and could be assigned to anyone in my group.Tats nice because once you have your reservation linked and your tickets linked as long as you are within the booking window you can start making FastPass+ reservations.

On UT you usually have the choice of physical delivery of the tickets or "E" tickets. I used E tickets for my last trip. Within a few hours of purchase they e-mailed me a code I could enter into our "My Disney Experience" account and the tickets showed up and could be assigned to anyone in my group.Tats nice because once you have your reservation linked and your tickets linked as long as you are within the booking window you can start making FastPass+ reservations.

That great info. Thanks

They generally have a special link that comes out on the 15th of each month with additional discount from Undercover Tourist.  It may only save you a couple of bucks.

On UT you usually have the choice of physical delivery of the tickets or "E" tickets.  I used E tickets for my last trip.  Within a few hours of purchase they e-mailed me a code I could enter into our "My Disney Experience" account and the tickets showed up and could be assigned to anyone in my group.Tats nice because once you have your reservation linked and your tickets linked as long as you are within the booking window you can start making FastPass+ reservations.

Thanks for the info. It's been really helpful.  I've subscribed and will hold off on the tickets to see what arrives on the 15th. Already I've seen an option using the link from mousesavers that wasn't there when I looked yesterday.