Receipt left at campsite

I could understand a night or two but we checked in on the 29th and they said someone had checked into that site the 27th. I could even see if something came up and they couldn't change the reservation so they kept the site till the weekend but as of Tuesday when we left there was still no one in it.

Halloween at the Fort was fun and all but I wouldn't have spent 400+ dollars for it and not stayed there. But to each his own.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I could understand a night or two but we checked in on the 29th and they said someone had checked into that site the 27th. I could even see if something came up and they couldn't change the reservation so they kept the site till the weekend but as of Tuesday when we left there was still no one in it. Halloween at the Fort was fun and all but I wouldn't have spent 400+ dollars for it and not stayed there. But to each his own. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well think of 2 families of 5 who needed a resort reservation for EMH and MDE and MM. Meanwhile there staying in a off property condo.