Yeah... I expected more too.

Behind the water heater, uh?  Hmmm... the back side is in a box, in one of the outside water compartments.  I think the box is nailed shut so, that might be "fun".  Question:  So, if I use air to clear the lines, couldn't I just drop some antifreeze down the drains and in the commode to winterize it?

My water heater and the bypass valve are under our bed. To get to that area I fold back the mattress and remove the foundation panel. That half of the platform was originally screwed down in my TT. Since I need to get in there on a somewhat regular basis I just leave the screws out when I put everything back in place. My pump is in the same area so I remove the pump screen bowl and drain it when I winterize the TT.

I have an old fashioned tank style water heater. It is pretty easy to drain and prep for winter. If you have a tankless model I would look at its owners manual to see how you winterize it. You might need to blow it out before setting the water heater bypass valves to bypass.

Before winterizing I flush and drain my holding tanks completely. After that I add some RV antifreeze to the black tank and leave some in the toilet bowl. This is to help protect the seals over the winter. I also add antifreeze to all of drains to keep the traps from freezing. I make sure to pour in excess so the grey tank gets a good dose at the outlet valve too.