Like Ford Trucks? - How about a Ford Camper??!!

FORD did that in the 80's. STARCRAFT made an all fiberglass PU camper with FORD's name on it and were sold by dealers, they didn't sell. FORD cancelled the contract and STARCRAFT ended up cutting the unfinished shells in half and farmers used them as watering troughs.

I will say they look good. (The truck campers) But strange that none seem to have a dinning area and that one that is made for a short bed crew cab truck looks like it would tip over on jacks.  Ford decals would be a lot cheaper.  

I suspect that is what the consumer will be paying for anyway. Decals. My guess is the "Ford" campers will have the same floor plans as the regular Livin Lite campers.

If it's successful, good for the marketing Schlub who thought it up.

Sent from my iPhone

I will say they look good. (The truck campers) But strange that none seem to have a dinning area and that one that is made for a short bed crew cab truck looks like it would tip over on jacks.  Ford decals would be a lot cheaper.  

I suspect that is what the consumer will be paying for anyway. Decals. My guess is the "Ford" campers will have the same floor plans as the regular Livin Lite campers.

If it's successful, good for the marketing Schlub who thought it up.

Sent from my iPhone

I have thought before auto makers should build campers. But build them like cars and trucks. All metal bodies and frame just like a auto. No more rot or delam. Maybe rust but that would 20 plus years down the road.

It's a good idea.   I don't think the quality of the campers could be any lower then what they are now.  RVs are kinda of in a position now where the US automakers were back in the 70s & 80s