I know some have suggested Lazydays and I may look into their facility but is there anything as we head North? What we need is a place to take the TT and have a new hitch attached to it. We would like to camp as we wait for the work to be completed. Ideally we would pull out of the Fort and tow to the RV place. We are having a Hensley placed on the TT if you are curious?

Just throwing this out there, has well but has anyone installed a Hensley on their own

There is a camping world on 192 in Kissimmee and a few parks in the area. I believe they do work there but I'm not positive.

If you decide on lazy days I would call and make an appointment as soon as possible, right now they are scheduling at least a month out (for warranty repairs), getting a hitch installed might not be as long of a wait. They have a campground there that you can pay to stay at or we were offered to Stay in the work bays if our repaired will be more than one day.

With instructions I think any place would be able to install a Hensley hitch. It might be something yall could install at the Fort yourself if you are comfortable doing so.

One more idea and I'm not familiar with any around Orlando but I'm sure there is once is a trailer or hitch store. In our area there's a place that only does that type of work, not just for travel trailers but all types, hitches, axles, and so on. Might be less expensive then a dedicated rv place.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've had a mobile RV tech named Patrick Monahan while at the Thousand Trails Orlando. I'd hire him again.http://rvservicereviews.com/ReviewDetails.asp?FacilityID=2100&State=FL&Search=&CategoryID=

I remember you telling us about him and the work he did on your camper. I will definitely keep him in mind if we encounter a problem.

There is a camping world on 192 in Kissimmee and a few parks in the area. I believe they do work there but I'm not positive.

If you decide on lazy days I would call and make an appointment as soon as possible, right now they are scheduling at least a month out (for warranty repairs), getting a hitch installed might not be as long of a wait. They have a campground there that you can pay to stay at or we were offered to Stay in the work bays if our repaired will be more than one day.

With instructions I think any place would be able to install a Hensley hitch. It might be something yall could install at the Fort yourself if you are comfortable doing so.

One more idea and I'm not familiar with any around Orlando but I'm sure there is once is a trailer or hitch store. In our area there's a place that only does that type of work, not just for travel trailers but all types, hitches, axles, and so on. Might be less expensive then a dedicated rv place.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

spoke with Camping World today but was not impressed with their customer service. I also called Lazydays and was told the same thing that you said, schedule now if we want a spot. I think will can handle the install but it would be nice to have a service place as a back up.

Tapatalk

spoke with Camping World today but was not impressed with their customer service. I also called Lazydays and was told the same thing that you said, schedule now if we want a spot. I think will can handle the install but it would be nice to have a service place as a back up.

I can understand the not being impressed with camping world.

I know some have suggested Lazydays and I may look into their facility but is there anything as we head North? What we need is a place to take the TT and have a new hitch attached to it. We would like to camp as we wait for the work to be completed. Ideally we would pull out of the Fort and tow to the RV place. We are having a Hensley placed on the TT if you are curious?

Just throwing this out there, has well but has anyone installed a Hensley on their own

I've watched one being installed and it seemed fairly straightforward. What made you decide on the Hensley vs the Pro Pride. What hitch were you using previously?

Actually we may go with the Pro Pride when all is said and done. They are both stellar products that get the job done. Both carry a hefty price tag as well. We like the easier hook up with the PP. Currently we have a Curt, I think. Standard hitch nothing special.