Kitchen sink and bathroom sink are fine, but we've noticed these past couple of trips that the bathtub faucet and shower head... the pressure is VERY low.

Any thoughts/suggestions as to why??  We'd like to be able to take a decent shower.

It was working better, at the beginning of the season (I put the Oxygenics shower head when we first purchased the camper, so it's not that).

He means construction debris, rock or any other thing that might have gotten in the piping during construction. If they share the same valve it is most likely on the input side or in the piping leading up to it. Is there a difference in pressure between the hot and cold sides? 

He means construction debris, rock or any other thing that might have gotten in the piping during construction. If they share the same valve it is most likely on the input side or in the piping leading up to it. Is there a difference in pressure between the hot and cold sides? 

Thanks.  Nope... I don't think so, but I'll double this check MLK weekend if we're able to camp.  

If there is debris, wouldn't that have moved when we blew air through the pipes?  I did this, before our Christmas trip to the Fort as we had a few cold nights here... but the water pressure was still really low (after clearing out the lines).

Thanks.  Nope... I don't think so, but I'll double this check MLK weekend if we're able to camp.  

If there is debris, wouldn't that have moved when we blew air through the pipes?  I did this, before our Christmas trip to the Fort as we had a few cold nights here... but the water pressure was still really low (after clearing out the lines

I had this issue after blowing my lines out on my old camper.  I had the air pressure set to high and it split one of the lines.  It was discovered on the 3rd day of camping after a puddle appeared under the camper and when I saw where it was dripping from, I had about 10 feet on soaked insulation....

If they are at the end of the water line, debris/dirt very well might've gathered at that spot. It may be behind screens at the spout, or built up in the tub to shower diverted valve.

Thanks... I'll see if I can clean that out somehow.

I had this issue after blowing my lines out on my old camper.  I had the air pressure set to high and it split one of the lines.  It was discovered on the 3rd day of camping after a puddle appeared under the camper and when I saw where it was dripping from, I had about 10 feet on soaked insulation....

Bugger!  I hope that's not the case with us :(    

If it is built up behind the diverter valve you would need to get access to the pipe between it and the hot/cold water mixing valve. Also depending upon what type of hot/cold water mixing valve you have the build up could be in it. If it is a single lever type you might be able to back flush it out by removing the valve cylinder. This technique might work for separate hot and cold valves too. Since the water needs to come from the top to back flush (i.e. via the shower head attachment) you or your husband are likely to get wet.