Wanna go camping this weekend, florida panhandle, Where?

We have only been to Camp Gulf, which is in that area and we really liked (going back in Mar for spring break).  I know there are a few in Navarre, but I don't know about them.

Camp Gulf was like FW prices though.

I think there are 3 state parks (isn't topsail one?), but I think they book up way out, esp. this time of year.

I just took at look at the Reserve America site, and both Topsail Hill and Grayton Beach State Park have a couple of campsites open for this coming weekend.

I love Grayton Beach.  The town of Seaside is only about a mile from there, and there are a bunch of interesting shops and restaurants you can explore there.  It looks like the open sites there are on the older loop, which doesn't have sewer, but there is a dump station, and a pretty decent Comfort Station right in the middle of that loop.

TCD

I just took at look at the Reserve America site, and both Topsail Hill and Grayton Beach State Park have a couple of campsites open for this coming weekend.

I love Grayton Beach.  The town of Seaside is only about a mile from there, and there are a bunch of interesting shops and restaurants you can explore there.  It looks like the open sites there are on the older loop, which doesn't have sewer, but there is a dump station, and a pretty decent Comfort Station right in the middle of that loop.

TCD

Thanks! We don't need sewer, so that's not a problem. The stars are edging out of alignment, so not much chance, but we'll see. Not sure we'll get to Seaside, we have something else we want to do, but thanks!

Well, we get to go!!! We're staying at Topsail Hill. Leaving tomorrow morning, coming back Monday.

I was actually willing to stay at one of the commercial resorts right in Navarre, but since I had to wait until 5:30 to decide if we could go, nobody answered their phone, and I wanted a reservation tonite.

So the packing and loading is almost done, we hitch up first thing in the morning and head south!!

Well, we get to go!!! We're staying at Topsail Hill. Leaving tomorrow morning, coming back Monday.

I was actually willing to stay at one of the commercial resorts right in Navarre, but since I had to wait until 5:30 to decide if we could go, nobody answered their phone, and I wanted a reservation tonite.

So the packing and loading is almost done, we hitch up first thing in the morning and head south!!

Have fun!

Enjoy!

We'll be at Topsail next weekend... sorry to miss you!

• 4 weeks later...