New info when booking

Noticed this evening when I was checking to see what is available for MLK weekend, the disney site now shows how often the hotel/campground has been booked in the last 24 hours.  The Fort was one of the more popular choices, being booked 160 something in the last 24 hrs, and Art of Animation was the most popular with Pop right behind it.  Posted about it on a facebook page also.  This is interesting to me because I see a major pattern going on all of the time, not just on holidays--they are pushing the DVC type rooms and the others always seem to show little or no availability.   It was really interesting to see how many times some of the really expensive ones had been booked, some appeared not have been booked at all.  Wonder what their angle on this one is?  

Where in the process did you see that page?

I got all the way up to checking out (before I cancelled) and I didn't see it.

Look at the picture she posted on Facebook it looks like it was either mobile version or the app. And it appears to be when she was checking for availability.

It was really interesting to see how many times some of the really expensive ones had been booked, some appeared not have been booked at all.  Wonder what their angle on this one is?  

Very interesting. Maybe it's a marketing thing, like "hey let's show people how popular this resort is so they don't hesitate and BOOK NOW!"