New Lazydays Super RV Accessory Store

From where you will be, go east on I-4 to Park Street exit at Plant City, go south to US 92, Ford dealer is on corner and take a right. Right before the road divides,about 1/2 mile, Norma's is on the south side of road. Has a real good Cuban Sandwich, rated the best for several years. I always try to get by there for one when I go to Plant City.

3 hours ago, ependydad...Doug said:

Brocattos, Columbia are really good. There is also one called Papa Joes that isn't to far from there. if you come out of the CG and make a right, take that road to MLK and make a right. go a few miles (not many) pass the entrance to I75, then pass Faulkenburg Rd. and on the right you will see it,. it is a small place but one of the best I have had

Silver Ring, Brocattos, Columbia, La Terrisita, even some Publixs.

From where you will be, go east on I-4 to Park Street exit at Plant City, go south to US 92, Ford dealer is on corner and take a right. Right before the road divides,about 1/2 mile, Norma's is on the south side of road. Has a real good Cuban Sandwich, rated the best for several years. I always try to get by there for one when I go to Plant City.

Brocattos, Columbia are really good. There is also one called Papa Joes that isn't to far from there. if you come out of the CG and make a right, take that road to MLK and make a right. go a few miles (not many) pass the entrance to I75, then pass Faulkenburg Rd. and on the right you will see it,. it is a small place but one of the best I have had

Great stuff everyone! We stopped at a place tonight that was near the mall that got good reviews on Yelp. It wasn't any of the suggestions, as far as I can tell. :) I'm happy to keep trying, though!

f24fb96c9ce7154cb6cdb024178f18cf.jpg

0cd6d94ab0b0d3ec6849742b489ebfbd.jpg