Welcome!

I'm not overly familiar with the preferred loops (100,200,300) 100&200 share a comfort station which is near the entrance to both of the loops.

300's comfort station is in the center of the loop. I know there are a couple pathways to the comfort station but other than the ones by the entrance and exit of the loop I don't know what sites would be closest.

I'm sure someone will be by shortly with more helpful information. There are several Fiends who are very familiar with these loops.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Carol's thread has the information you need.

If being close to a comfort station is important, you can mark that as a priority when you do on-line check in, and you can also include that in a fax request before you arrive.  If you just request certain sites without an explanation, the site assigner may not realize that you are interested in being as close as possible to a comfort station. They do a pretty good job accommodating requests if they know what it is that is most important to you.

TCD

On 2/5/2016 at 10:43 AM, djsamuel said:

You may want to avoid 236, which is near the comfort station but also right next to the basketball court.  On the other hand, you may find that a positive, so that's up to you.  201 is right next to the comfort station.

234 is next to 236 and has same issue with basketball court due to how its angled , had to ask a few girls to stop playing at 10:30 pm as they were not that good and kept missing, if it was nothing but net it would have been a non issue, but that metal back board sounds like a "gong" every time they missed.